Chapter 18

Hayes P.O.V.

"You made her upset Matt" I told him getting up.

"I wasn't trying to" is all I heard until I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I went to the kitchen and Abby was pouring milk into glasses.

"Hey Abbs!"

"Hey" she replied looking up and smiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea, I'm perfectly fine"

"Then why did you come inside?"

"Oh, umm... I just forgot the milk"

"Oh, well let me help you with that." I said, taking some glasses. I went outsid Oh, well let me help you take those outside e and everybody was talking and laughing like nothing happened. I set the glasses down and went back to sit down. Abby's mom came out and had Abby go check on her sister and make them some pancakes.

"Abby, why don't you go in and check on your sister and ask if they want pancakes" Mrs. Jones said.

"Good morning to you to mom" Abby replied laughing, while getting up.

"Good morning Abby" Mrs. Jones replied giving Abby a big hug. Abby went inside and we all waved. Making her laugh and roll her eyes.

"Goodmorning everybody" Mrs. Jones said.

"Good morning" we all replied in unison.

"Okay, so everybody here is friends with Abby right?" She asked keeping her voice down. After she said that there was 'yes' and 'of course' and other murmmers everywhere.

"Of course, Abby is an amazing person. I'm glad she came to our school." Sarah replied. I'm glad to.

"Well, when we moved here Abby had a tough time on the whole idea of moving across the country, so I was wondering since Christmas is coming that we can throw her a little party and have some friends from home come visit her." We were all thrilled with the idea. Before we were able to discuss anything Abby walked out.

"Why is everybody so quiet?" She asked laughing.

"We were-"

"Playing the quiet game, Hayes you lost!" Cam yelled cutting me off.

"FYI Cam, you lost to!" I said laughing.

"Well that sounds nothing like you guys would play"

"We were trying something new" Cam answered. After breakfast, everybody went inside. They all left their plates outside and I saw Abby cleaning it up. She was facing the opposite direction and right before I was about to say something I heard her singing quietly to herself. 

"I know, I know its been awhile I wonder where you are and if you think of me sometimes cause you're always on my mind you know I had it rough trying to forget you but, more that I look around more I realize your all I'm looking for..." She put all the plates in the corner and started stacking the cups.

"What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me, your not trying to be perfect nobody's perfect, but you are, to me its how you take my breath away fill the words that I don't say I wish somehow, I could say them now oh, oh I could say them now, yeah" her voice is amazing. I had to do something before she turned around. Do something! Sing the song, you know it.

"Just friends beginning all the end how do we make sense when were all our own" is all I sang before she turned around, "its like you're the other half of me I feel incomplete, yeah I should've known nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share so not fair..." I walked towards her and she started to tear up.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because that was Riley's favorite line in this song. We listened to it all the time. I'm sorry I probably look terrible." She said wiping her face.

"Thats ok because, What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me your not trying to be perfect nobody's perfect, but you are, to me its how you take my breath away fill the words that I don't say I wish somehow I could say them now oh"  as I was singing I spun her around and she couldn't stop smiling. At the end of the song she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes and I was looking at her.  I heard clapping and I turned towards the door and everybody was there. Abby turned to everybody and bowed. Haha, what a showoff. She pulled me down and made me bow with her.

"Wow Hayes, I haven't heard you sing since you were 10 before, umm... The thing. " Nash said.

"How come you stopped singing? You have an amazing voice" Abby asked me.

"Umm, I'd rather not talk about it" I replied bringing back memories.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." Abby said with a sad look on her face.

"No its fine, you didn't know"

Nash P.O.V.

After Abby almost caught us, we went inside and I told Mrs. Jones that we will all meet later on. We went the living room and sat down while Mrs. Jones was checking on Mya.

"Hey where's Abby and Hayes?" Sarah asked looking around.

I got up to check if they were in the kitchen and I saw them outside.

"Hey, I found them come here!" They all rushed in the kitchen and we could hear Abby singing. We got closer to the glass and soon after Hayes started singing. She turned around to face him and she was in shock. When he got to the chorus of the song he spun her around and around. When the song ended they were hand in hand just looking at each other, until we started clapping. Abby smiled and bowed towards us and soon after Hayes was to. They are so cute!