Chapter 19

Abby P.O.V.

When I got inside I got the glasses and milk. I was pouring the milk in the glasses and Hayes came inside.

"Hey Abbs" he said.

"Hey" I replied looking up and smiling.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm perfectly fine" I said smiling.

"Then why did you come inside?" He replied.

"Oh, ummm I forgot the milk"

"Oh well let me help you with that" he said taking the glasses outside and setting them on the table. He set them all around the table and I went to sit down. Right when Hayes sat down, mom came outside. 

"Abby, why don't you go in and check on your sister and ask if they want pancakes" Mom told me, not even saying a good morning. Thanks mom!

"Good morning to you to mom" I replied laughing, while getting up from my chair.

"Good morning Abby" mom replied giving me a big hug. I went inside and everybody waved. I laughed and rolled my eyes. They are weirdos, but I love them all.

When I got inside Mya and her friends were in her room just waking up.

"Hey sleepy heads! Do you guys want pancakes?" I asked, making them shoot up and they all acted as if they were puppies and I was the owner giving them a treat.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" I asked with question in my voice, laughing obviously knowing the answer.

"Yass!" Mya said practically screaming.

I went to the kitchen and mom was talking to everybody. What are they even talking about. There was extra pancakes by the stove so I put them on a plate and called them over to the table.

"Mya! Mya's friends! Pancakes are ready!" They all rushed into the room and dug in. I went back outside and everybody was quiet.

"Why is everybody so quiet?" I asked laughing.

"We were-"

"Playing the quiet game, Hayes you lost!" Cam yelled cutting Hayes off.

"FYI Cam, you lost to!" Hayes said laughing.

"Well that sounds nothing like you guys would play" I answered.

"We were trying something new" Cam answered. After breakfast, everybody went inside. They all left their plates outside so I decided to clean it up, so mom wouldn't get mad. First I started stacking the plates and I always sing when I clean.

"I know, I know its been awhile I wonder where you are and if you think of me sometimes cause you're always on my mind you know I had it rough trying to forget you but, more that I look around more I realize your all I'm looking for..." I put all the plates in the corner and started stacking the cups.

"What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me, your not trying to be perfect nobody's perfect, but you are, to me its how you take my breath away fill the words that I don't say I wish somehow, I could say them now oh, oh I could say them now, yeah" I finished stacking everything and put all the plates and cups in the corner.

"Just friends beginning all the end how do we make sense when were all our own" is all I sang before she turned around, "its like you're the other half of me I feel incomplete, yeah I should've known nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share so not fair..." After the first few words were said I was startled and I turned around to see Hayes. He has an absolutely amazing voice. I started to cry a little because Riley and I would always listen to this song and she loved the part so much.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me.

"Because that was Riley's favorite line in this song. We listened to it all the time. I'm sorry I probably look terrible." I  said wiping my face.

"Thats ok because, What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me your not trying to be perfect nobody's perfect, but you are, to me its how you take my breath away fill the words that I don't say I wish somehow I could say them now oh"  as he was singing he spun me around and I couldn't stop smiling. At the end of the song I was looking deep into his Blue eyes, and he was looking into mine. I heard clapping and I turned towards the door and everybody was there. I turned to everybody and bowed. I pulled Hayes down and made him bow with me.

"Wow Hayes, I haven't heard you sing since you were 10 before, umm... The thing. " Nash said.

"How come you stopped singing? You have an amazing voice" I asked me.

"Umm, I'd rather not talk about it" he replied, with a sad face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." I said.

"No its fine, you didn't know" he answered.