Chapter 11

Abby P.O.V

From unknown number:
Hey Abby, it's Holly.

To Holly:
Oh, hey.

From Holly:
I was wondering if you wanted to go to a huge party this Friday.

To Holly:
Sure. I'll tell you later when to pick me up.

From Holly:
Ok. See you at school later on.

I opened my closet and decided to wear Capri, tie dye shirt and a pair of gray vans. I went downstairs and the first thing I saw was the flowers Hayes have me yesterday. I couldn't help but smile. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and left for school. When I got to school Holly, Sarah, Claire and Cassie were standing by my locker with this other girl who was really pretty. She had long blond hair, tan skin and was wearing an oversized sweater with shorts and vans.

"Hey Abby, this is Elizabeth. Elizabeth this is Abby."

"Hi Elizabeth"

"Hey Abby"

"Are you all going to the party Friday?!" Holly asked looking around.

"Yup" everybody replied in unison.

The bell rang and everybody went to class. I opened my locker, grabbed my stuff and went to first hour. I walked in and all the popular people looked at me and laughed. I went to my seat and looked at the calender and it said we were working on our project. Great, time to work with him the whole hour.

"Get with your partners and work on your projects. Remember they are at the end of the month"

Since Brent and I did nothing last time I got a sheet of paper and stayed working on it by myself.

"Hey, you do know that we are partners right?!"

"You do know that there is something called respect right?!"

Apparently everybody was listening because they knew what happened and they all laughed at Brent.

"Settle down, settle down. Get back to work"

He sat down and started working his own paper. Well at least I thought he did until he gave me a piece of paper that all of the popular people had been writing on and all that was on it was trash about me. Why do they not like me?! What did I do to them?! I crumpled the paper and stuffed it in my pocket. Class was over and I went to my locker. I took out the paper and in crumpled it. I read it over and Hayes grabbed it out of my hands.

"No Hayes, give me it" I exclaimed trying to get it out of his hands.

He was reading it and I could tell he was getting upset.

"What is this?!"

"Nothing. Can I have it back now?!"

"Who gave this to you?!"

"Nobody"

"Abby, who have this to you?!"

"Brent.."

He stormed off and I went to class. Claire was in my next hour, Science. We sat next to each other and we talked the whole hour.

"Soo... what's up with Hayes?!"

"Idk. I mean he's a nice guy but it seems like he would go for everybody. I see him in the hallways flirting with every girl."

"That's true"

"So.. is there anybody important in your life?!"

"Haha, yea. I'm actually dating Jack Gilinsky."