Chapter 7

Hayes P.O.V

She turned around and I could see her smile again.

"Yea..."

"Ummm.... well I was wondering.... what school are you going to?!"

"Umm.. idk... whats your school?"

"Ridgeway High School"

"Oh there."

"Cool. Well see you at school tomorrow"

"Ok. Bye."

While she was leaving, Skylynn wanted a piggie back ride home. I picked her up and we walked home. I could hear Skylynn talking about her horses faintly in the background as I eagerly wanted to get home to go to bed and wake up already.

Abby's P.O.V

I was walking home and Hayes called my name. I turned around and I could see him walking closer to me, smiling, with his hand on his neck. He looked so cute walking towards me.

"Yea..."

"Ummm..... well I was wondering..... what school are you going to?"

"Ummm.... idk... whats your school?"

"Ridgeway High School"

"Oh there."

"Cool well see you at school tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye"

I turned around and walked home. After a little I turned around and I saw him giving Skylynn a piggie back ride. What a good brother.

When I got home I couldnt stop smiling.

"What happened at the park, that is making you in such a happy mood."

"Oh my gosh mom! The guy from the airport was at the park and we talked forever and I totally lost track of time."

"Well I'm glad that you had fun."

"Well I'm gonna go upstairs, read for a little, then go to bed. Night mom!"

"Night Abby!"

I got upstairs and texted Riley as soon as I got upstairs.

To Riley:

Riley I had the best day ever. I went to the park, because I was sad at first, then I saw the guy from the airport. Hayes I think?! I havent got the names right yet. But it was awesome.

It was really late, so I knew she wasnt going to answer. It was already 10 and it was my first day tomorrow so I decided to go to bed. All my furniture was in my room but not set up. I just put my mattress lying on the ground and went to bed.

Tomorrow is going to great.