Chapter 4

Today is the day. We are putting everything in the trailor and leaving. Riley went home yesterday before she had to go to bed. She is at school and yesterday was the last day I would be able to see her. Riley has been like a sister to me, so its teally hard to leave her.

We started putting in the big furniture and went from there. After everything was loaded we went around to our closest friends (neighbors) and said bye. We got on the car and drove away. I put my knees up on the seat and I felt something in my pocket. I took out what it was, and it was a picture of Riley and I when we were younger. I held the picture to my chest and started to tear up alittle. We passed the my school and all I thought about was Riley.

It was 1:00 in the afternoon, our flight leaves in 2 hours. Then its a 6 hour flight. I cant wait to just get to the airport because I really have to pee.

Were finally at the airport. I took out my bags and went inside. When we got through all the lines, we finally got the line to get on the plane.

"Flight 82, your flight is now boarding"

I gave the lady my ticket and we went inside. After everybody was all seated we finally took off. As we were taking off I looked out my window and I could see my hometown. All the people I was leaving and all the memories I was leaving benhind to. I put in my head phones and took a nap.