Chapter 24

Hayes P.O.V.

The car came into the parking lot and the guys and I headed upfront to see her expression. The guys and I peered around the corner and she looked so happy. Her face was glowing in the lights I put up. She looked over at us and we smiled back. She went inside and we waited out back. She soon came outside with her mom and Mahogany. When Cam said it was good we went in and led her outside. She looked amazed.

"What's going on?" She asked laughing. We walked down the aisle of trees and reached the end to where we set up the movie.

"Hey guys, can we take a picture with all the lights?" She asked us.

"Yes" we all answered. We took the picture and she looked back at it. Right before the picture was taken Nash brought out Riley, to get in the picture. She looked at it and dropped her phone with awe.

"Omg," she paused for a moment, "Riley is in the picture" she said trying to calm down.

"What? Your crazy" Cam said, crouching down tobgrab the phone. He looked at the picture and looked at Abby with a confused face.

"I'm sorry, I really miss her and I'm just seeing things" she said crouching down to sit on the floor ending up putting her face in her hands. I felt terrible for her but soon will not because her friend is right here.

"I missed you to Abby" Riley said standing in front of Abby. Abby looked on the floor and saw her shoes. She looked up and her face went from upset to happy.

"Riley!" She yelled getting up on her feet and hugging Riley hard enough to make her eyes pop out. They both started to tear up a little and I felt amazing for her.

"I missed my Ab's"

"I missed my Ril's"

Nash cleared his throat and they seperated. Abby's mom came out with the scrapbook and Abby gave it Riley. While Riley kept looking at it, Abbh came over and hugged us all. When she hugged me she buried her face into my chest and I loved it when she did that.

"Thank you Hayes so mush for this" she said. She tried pulling away but I had a tight grip on her.

"Ummm, Hayes" she said.

"Yea" I replied.

"You can let go of me now" she said laughing. I let go of her and my cheeks were burning. Abby and Riley sat on the front blanket and I put in the movie. Once the movie started they both screamed. They called out every little thing of the movie. They were experts on this movie.

"Fly home buddy I work alone" Mr. Incredible said walking away.

"You buttnugget, you crushed a little boys dream" Riley yelled at the screen as if Mr. Incredible should hear her. We all laugh at her and recorded them on Snapchat. As Abby got up we put our phones down quickly. Abby went to the snack table and the girls were having a blast with Riley. I noticed Taylor couldn't stop looking at Riley. I nugded Nash and pointed at Taylor. He laughed and called for Taylor.

"Hey Taylor," Nash said, "Taylor!" He broke out of his gaze and looked at us. We were all looking at him and he was so confused.

"Mom!" Abby yelled. We all looked at her and she smiled and waved. I couldn't help but smile.

"So Taylor, how's Riley?" Nash asked, laughing.

"Shut up" he said, jumping over everybody and tackled Nash. He finally got off and Abby went back with the girls. When Abby was walking back I noticed that she was looking at Taylor and where he was looking. She smiled and sat down. She started talking with the girls and they looked at Taylor. He quickly looked away and they laughed. He was blushing and joined the group.