Chapter 9

Abby's P.O.V

It was 4 in the morning. I randomly woke up and I couldnt go back to sleep. I went on my phone and decided to go on my contacts to figure out who I can text at 4 in the morning. I have 100 contacts in my phone I picked 33 and went to contact 33. It landed on... Hayes. Oh gosh. I texted him saying hey obviously not expecting a text back. A couple minutes later my phone buzzed and it was Hayes. Wtf why did he answer. Not that im mad.

From Hayes:

Hey.

To Hayes:

Hey. I didnt think you would answer.

From Hayes:

I woke up to go to the bathroom and when I walked back in and my phone buzzed.

To Hayes:

Oh. Well you can go back to bed.

From Hayes:

I'd rather talk to you

That made me blush and it suddenly got really hot. After a while of texting I fell asleep. I woke up and immediately texted Hayes saying I fell asleep.

From Hayes:

It's fine see you at school.

I walked in my closet and picked my favorite pair of high-wasted pants, a crop-top with the american flag on it, and some sandals. Time for another day of school.

*At School*

"Hey Abby!"

"Hey Holly!"

I didnt notice this yesterday but Holly had a nose piercing and it was so pretty. She was pretty in general. She had Crystal blue like eyes with eyeliner on and mascara, long beautiful brown hair, and she was wearing a red beanie with a crop top of Marvels the Avengers, some jeans and sandals. (Picture above)

"I would like to introduce to you Sarah, Sarah this Abby, she's new"

"Hi Sarah, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you to"

Sarah was also very pretty. She had long brown wavy hair, brown eyes, straight teeth and was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and a pair of gray vans with a kind of Aztec print faded on it.

The bell rang and it was time for first hour. I walked in and was stopped by Brent in the middle of the doorway.

"Hey Abby!"

"Hey?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

Well that question caught me off guard. I looked around to make sure nobody was coming in the doorway and I looked over his shoulder. I saw Hayes grab a tissue and pretend to blow his nose by us and I could tell he was getting mad.

"How can we date if the only thing I know about you is your name?"

"We can get to know each other" he replied leaning in closer towards me.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. I mean I just moved here, I want to get to know everybody before I start dating anybody.";

"I get it, it was a dare anyway. I didn't want to date you anyway" he told me while stepping back and walking away.

I just stood there a little sad, and shocked. Why would somebody do that? My eyes followed him as he sat by the cool kids and I watched them all laugh. Hayes was at his seat before Brent went back and he laughed to, to go along with the group.