Chapter 13

Abby P.O.V.

I woke the next morning and had a text from Hayes.

From Hayes:
Abby, meet me at the park at 3. Dress nice!

To Hayes:
OK, see you there.

I had 6 hours to do what ever I wanted till the park invite. I went through my phone and decided to call the girls together and go out to town, since I have no idea where anything is.

To Sarah, Holly, Cassie, Claire, and Elizabeth:
Hey girls, I was wondering if you all wanted to meet and my house and you guys can show me around town.

From the girls:
S: I'd be happy to, see you in 10.
H: be there in 10
Ca: Yay! How fun. Be there in a bit
Cl: this is gonna be fun
E: see ya in a bit

I looked through my closet and decided to wear a red flannel with shorts and a pair of vans. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I heard the doorbell and quickly went down to open the door. Holly and Sarah were at the door and Cassie was coming up the driveway.

"Hey Abby"

"Hey Holly"

Everybody was here and we all piled into my car. Holly was driving because she was the only one of the group that had there license. We first decided to go to the mall and walk around.

"Abby what's up, you have been acting different."

I looked up and everybody was starring at me.

"Hayes asked me to the park at 3."

"Awww, your going on a date." Sarah said.

"I wouldn't consider it date."

"Its so a date!"

We went into Buckle and American Eagle. I got a cute sundress and shoes from American Eagle and a flower crown from Buckle. After the mall, we went downtown and walked around. Las Angles was so beautiful and there was a lot of cute guys. Every guy we walked by looked at one of us and winked. I have to say some of then weren't bad.

"Abby, I dare you to ask the next cute guy that walks by to take a picture with you"

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

We walked a little and we saw a cute guy up ahead. He had blue eyes, brown hair that spiked at the top, straight teeth. As he was walking past us Carrie pushed me into him.

"I'm sorry"

"Its cool."

Everybody walked away and I explained to him the whole dare.

"Hey so my friends dared me to take a picture to the next cute guy we saw, so do you want to take a pic?!"

"You girls think I'm cute?" He said smiling. He smiled and I melted.