Chapter 2

Since Riley was spending the night I wanted to do as much as I can with her since were going to be moving soon. We took pictures, prank called people, and did a couple younows here and there. By the time we finished our last younow it was already 2 in the morning.

"Abby I'm really gonna miss you"

"I'm gonna miss you to Riley"

She started crying so I went in and hugged her. I told her that while I was gone she better not replace me with another best friend/sister. And I wouldn't either.

"I could never find such a great friend like you" she told me as I started to cry aswell.

"Me too. I promise I will try my hardest to get a plane ticket and visit once in awhile"

"And I will do the same"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Abby!! Abby wake up!!"

I opened my eyes and everything downstairs was gone. The living room, the dinning room..everything was gone.

But that wasnt what Riley wanted to show me.

"Look at this text I got from Chris"

From chris:

Hey Riley, homecoming is coming up, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?

"What do I say?"

"Riley!! You have to say yes!! You guys are so cute!!"

To Chris:

I would love to go to homecoming with you

From Chris:

Great! But this isnt a proper asking. So can you come over to the carnival downtown. I got yo show you something.

To Chris:

Im on my way.

"Ahhh!!"

"What happened Riley?"

"He told me that it wasnt a proper asking, so he wants me to go to the carnival downtown to show me something"

"Well im coming with you"

"Great! Lets go"