Chapter 1: Reunion

Aang was in the air falling down towards the ocean real hard. He was falling like an asteroid cutting through the atmosphere like a fork going through a chunk of chicken meat real fast. He was falling and falling until he landed in the ocean.

Meanwhile, there was a city in the mountains that are bordering a desert of darkness with black sand and volcanoes and a rustic tundra. The city is dark and infested with technology and industry. Most of the buildings are factories or industrial centers of different types, where robots or Worker-Bots and Soldiers work. Dark clouds also cover the sky over the city, which leaves the entire city cloaked in eternal darkness. It also has an extensive system of underground tunnels, a large junkyard/dump, robot hangars, railway lines, and prison facilities where slaves scheduled for roboticization are kept. The city is populated with poor people wearing tattered and torn lederhosens and slaves wearing coveralls being dragged into giant prisons forced to work for the Empire.

In the center of this dark city is a giant Germanic looking Palace that looks like a metal version of the German Reichstag but more evil looking with an egg shaped dome on top of the thing. The young man known as Judar walks into the giant palace as he is welcomed by a group of Guards who welcome him.

Judar then enters the palace and walks towards a giant door that opens into a cylinder room that has a top that is shaped like an egg. The room is decorated with many decorations like a fame of Eggman looking majestic in full military dictator uniform with a lavish cape, A Humongous vault with gold, treasures and money and a gallery of crowns, artifacts and the skulls of enemies of Eggman that he killed. In the middle of the room is a black office desk decorated with a photo of Eggman's wedding in a small frame, a pen and various paperwork.

Behind the desk is a black chair with the Eggman decal and sitting in that chair is the very man himself, Dr. Eggman.

Judar: You wanted to see me sir?

Dr. Eggman: Yes I do, In fact I like to hear why the ifrit Golem destroying Sindria operation was a failure and HOW WERE OUR FORCES WERE BEATEN BY A BALD MONKEY BOY!!!!!

Judar: The boy gained the Shine Sprites and tried to use them on Ifrit Golem, I knocked the sprites into the lava and the next thing I know he goes bezerk and then goes super, then fights the beast while I'm stuck fighting Natsu as we badly get injured.

Dr. Eggman: Good thing you're healed because I want you to focus on fighting Natsu from now on as I send people to kill the boy.

Judar: Ok, but now we need to worry about Zuko, because another reason of my failure was because he betrayed us and just went insane.

Dr. Eggman: Don't worry, I'll have him handled by having Hakuryuu and Rin go after him.

Judar: Cool and I will handle Natsu as you ordered me to do.

Eggman after that then smiles evilly knowing he'll be victorious against the little brat who ruined his plan to unleash Ifrit Golem upon Sindria and saved the Island home of his enemies.

Later on, The next thing Aang woke up to was the face of a dark skinned girl with blue eyes and brown hair wearing a light blue dress with navy blue tights and fur shoes. Aang instantly knew that face and smile. It was....

Aang: Katara?

Katara: (Cheerful) Aang!!!!!

Katara then hugged Aang real hard as she shedded tears of joy.

Katara: (Cries) I was so worried about you.

Aang: (Shameful) Sorry for Breaking your trust and running away.

Katara: (Says kindly) I forgive you Aang, (suddenly stern) but I'm disapointed that it led to my tribe in being conqured.

Aang: Sorry