Chapter 12: The Tower Incident

In Delfino Plaza within the Mushroom Squad HQ, SMG4 and gang were meeting with Hestia about the scenario of the Ishtar Familia and Aphrodite Familia.

Hestia: Apparently Bell and my Familia were there because of a girl by the name of Haruhime was held there as a slave.

SMG4: (angry) Damn it, she's just like Aphrodite. Man no wonder why they're friends.

Xbox997: Um....I don't think Morgiana would be happy.

FM54321: I know about that, but that's not the point though, the point is Mario and Sonic were there themselves and they had a hellish time with Aphrodite and Ishtar's familias.

Hestia: What do you mean?

SMG4: Before they left to Pinna Park (as he remembers the Pinna Park Problem) they told me Aphrodite was also a problem for nasty fettish.

Hestia: Like what?

SMG4: She had girl cops, angry robot ninja girls and a horde of crazy feminists with ninja skills and magical powers.

Hestia: You gotta be frickin kidding me.

FM54321: Nope, because Mario told us himself.

Hestia: And you believe him even though he's stupid.

FM54321, Xbox997 and SMG4 remembered Mario going crazy because someone stole his Spaghetti until he saw his Spaghetti behind the tree.

FM54321: Yeah, I guess you make sense, but we can interrogate one of the Cops to see if what Mario says is true.

Suddenly Sinbad, Ja'far and Dragon arrive with a horde of guards.

FM54321: Whoa, King Sinbad what a surprise.

Sinbad: Yeah, I know, I haven't been out as of late, due to me having to help with rebuilding Orario after the invasion.

SMG4: So what's you're reason of coming here?

Sinbad: Me, Ja'far and Drakon were on official business with Delfino Plaza and Station Square and while here I ran into Mario with an Aphrodite Familia Acolyte.

Xbox997: Wait!!!! You stole our proof to Hestia!!!?

Drakon: Yes we did, because of him saying that the Aphrodite Familia was involved in a recent terrorist attack.

Jafar: And we wanted to make sure he was not assuming it.

Hestia: Oh I see.

SMG4: Yo Hestia how could you, you were there yourself.

Hestia: (grim) I know, I know, but I don't want my familia or Whatsherface getting into trouble especially with reputations at stake.

FM54321: (pissed) So you care about reputation more than safety.

Hestia: (irritated) Yes because If our reputation is ruined then we're screwed.

Sinbad: (says with glee) Because In Sindria, you make money with a good reputation.

Xbox997: Having a bad Reputation is a financial problem, Jeeze no wonder why we suck economically.

Then Luigi appears with a robot ninja girl.

Luigi: Hey guys, I got a Robot Ninja Girl.

Ja'far throws his darts and they cross each other to constrict Luigi as he then drops the Robot Ninja Girl.

Luigi: Uh oh.

Jafar: (says stern) Drop that and give that to me, We don't want to get you guys in trouble.