Chapter 20: Zuko at War

Mecha Sonic and Jackal were flying in the air for days. They were flying to find the nearest Kou Empire authority building to get money for Zuko's capture and they had to do it fast, or Zuko dies of hunger and it won't make sense to kill an already dead guy.

Zuko wakes up and sees himself in the clutches of Mecha Sonic and Jackal. Zuko noticing this tries to get away, but Mecha Sonic sparks a lightning whip out of his gauntlet and whips Zuko in the face.

Mecha Sonic: (snarls) Watch it or be I'll make that scar deep red and make you half blind.

Zuko: (says pissed) That's harsh.

Jackal: Not as harsh as the time you attacked the Kou Empire's capital.

Zuko: (mad) MECHA SONIC WAS RESPONSIBLE!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Mecha Sonic: (says harshly) I know that, but we want revenge for your treachery.

Zuko: (mad) YOU MONSTERS DESTROY PLACES AND KILL PEOPLE!!!!

Jackal: (laughs in a mean manner) Yeah because we're bad guys and that's what we do.

Zuko then ignited flames to break himself out of the grasp of Mecha Sonic and Jackal. Zuko then runs away from Mecha Sonic and Jackal as they attack him and try to catch him. Mecha Sonic's feet ignite flames as he chases Zuko who is having to run from Mecha Sonic. Zuko knows he can't escape because the two outrun him due to them using their powers to boost their speed.

Zuko then jumps into the air and ignites flames out of his feet that make him jet away from Mecha Sonic and Jackal. Zuko jets off into the desert as Mecha Sonic unleashes a giant Lazer beam at Zuko and the beam hits the ground as Zuko left the eyesight of the two which made it look like Me ha Sonic killed him.

Jackal: (says pissed) What the Hell man?

Mecha Sonic: (grunts) I am not interested in chasing that bastard because chasing him is nothing more than a dog chasing a squirrel.

Jackal: (asks curious) What about....?

Mecha Sonic: (says grunting) Never mind, we'll just say the Kou Empire already killed him.

Jackal: (pissed) But this is a Colony Parthevia.

Mecha Sonic: (pissed) Ugh, never mind.

The two then dashed off into the distance. Zuko saw them leave which was prompt for him to leave. Zuko slept in the sand until the sun set within the horizon.

Meanwhile in a Green colored building that looks like an Ancient Chinese Temple, a very elegant Amazoness Servant walked through the halls. This Amazoness servant is an 18 year old girl with long black hair, red eyes regular sized boobs, a curvy waist, slender arms and slender legs. She is wearing a black long sleeve shirt, black tights and sneakers. The waitress was walking with a platter of food to a room. She opened the door to the room she was entering and as she did she then entered the room itself. The room she entered was draped with the flag of the Eggman Empire and it is full of decorations related to the Eggman Empire. In the room there was a record player playing a song which was sung in Reghed language (which is similar to German language), a table, a chair 2 beds and a couch.

There were two men in the room.One man was a bulky man who has a 19th Century German styled mustache that is red with one eye blue and an eye patch. He wears a Officer's uniform similar to a WWII German General.The other man was a handsome young man with long red hair and blue eyes.He wears a uniform similar to that of a WWII German SS Officer. The two men notice the waitress as she looks at them. The Waitress looks at them with a grouchy look. She slams the tray on the table and starts to leave.