Chapter 11: The Brawl

Judar, Vito, and the leader of the Boxer Boulders head into another area of the temple.

Judar: So where are we headed?

Boxer Boulder Boss: To majistrate west.

Vito: What's at majistrate west?

Boxer Boulder Boss: The western part of the temple.

So the three then head to that direction and as they arrive there they meet up with a bunch of Boxer Boulder thugs.

Boxer Boulder Boss: Lee, Chungchang I'm here.

Boxer Boulder thug 1: Xang Sun, nice seein ya here.

Boxer Boulder Boss: Let me in boys, We got business to attend to.

As they were about to open the doors, a flurry of Ice came out of nowhere and freezed the two guards.

Boxer Boulder Boss: Whoa what the devil!!!!

Judar: Something wrong?

Judar then sees the Ice as he then snarls and turns around to see Gray Full buster with a crew of people with him.

Gray Fullbuster: Hello, Judar.

Judar: Hello Gray, old friend of Natsu.

Gray Fullbuster: So do you mind telling me what you were doing?

Judar: No.

Gray Fullbuster: (looks at his crew) Take em down boys.

So the group then attacks the Boxer Boulder thugs as the doors that were frozen by the flurry break down as more thugs arrive.

Gray Fullbuster: Sanya, you fight Vito!!!!

Sanya Lemiste: Yes darling.

Saniya then charges after Vito as she then kicks him in the face.

Gray Fullbuster: The rest of ya go fight the Boxer Boulders.

Zaynab: Got that, but what about you?

Gray Fullbuster: I'll take care of my friend's arch nemesis.

So the group then separated as they start to fight the Boxer Boulders as Saniya fights against Vito and Gray fights against Judar. Cassim, Zaynab and Hassim were fighting three Boxer Boulders who were Earthbending and Chucking 1,000 boulders rapidly like a machine gun.

Cassim: Damn it these guys are strong.

Hassan: (Defending Cassim and Zaynab from the rapidly chucked boulders) I know that, but are we gonna do?

Zaynab: Don't worry Cassim, I got these bastards.

Zaynab then pulls out her fog sword which is known as Sekigen Mutou which ignites red smoke into the air. The Boxer Boulders then stop rapidly chucking 1,000 boulders like machine guns when they breathe the fog and as they do they start to act like they are seeing things.

One of the Boxer Boulder Guards notices and gets pissed.

Boxer Boulder thug 1: (yelling angrily in Earth Kingdom tongue) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FOOLS!!!!!!

The guard then realizes what the heck is going on when he sees red smoke.

Boxer Boulder thug 1: (says shocked in Earth Kingdom tongue) Holy shit.

The Boxer Boulder boss arrives to see what is going on only to find out that there are Boxer Boulders that are seeing illusions of stuff that's making them act weird and red smoke.

Boxer Boulder Boss: Holy crap, Red mist.

Boxer Boulder thug 1: Red mist?

Boxer Boulder Boss: Mist that makes people see Illusions.