Chapter 4: Zuko's Journey.

Zuko was sailing in a boat heading towards the Kou Empire. He suspected that the Avatar could have landed there after he sacrificed himself to save Delfino Plaza from Golem Ifrit. Zuko was sailing in the boat as he also hid from the ships of the Kou Empire.

The Kou Empire ships drifted in the southern sea like they were piercing it as the water was snow being drifted by a shovel. Zuko had then seen a Cruiser Ship with a Kou Empire Flag heading towards the Kou Empire. The ship's crew marched fiercely to patrol the ship with their guns aimed at the water so they can shoot any intruder they see. The ship's cannons were aimed at the horizon where father sky cuddles up with mother sea.

Zuko had heard stories from his mother about Mother Sea and Father Sky and how they gave birth to life.

The story was that long ago Father Sky had found the beautiful water elemental known as Mother Sea and Father Sky seeing her saw her as the most beautiful entity he ever met. Father Sky then falls in love with Mother Sea and they cuddled up and gave birth to Lady Mobius. Father Sky then creates Raava and Vaatu two spirits to rule over Lady Mobius. Mother Sea then creates Tui and La to keep Lady Mobius isolated from the world. However Vaatu banged Lady Mobius which resulted in Lady Mobius in giving birth to Monsters, Spirits and Animals. The monsters were ugly and evil , The Spirits were chaotic and the Animals were retarded.

Father Sky and Mother Sea were enraged with this and they have decided to wipe out the monsters and spirits, but keep the animals. Father Sky and Mother Sea then kill Lady Mobius by ripping her apart and creating the Eastern Continent, Central Continent, Western Continent, Northern Continent and Southern Continent. Raava then falls in love with Ill Ilah who then wipes out the spirits as they then enter a world of spirits.

Then Humans suddenly appeared and they then created settlements, After that Mother Sea and Father Sky then died sleeping together as they then become the elements of Air and Water. Tui and La then adopted the people as their children and raised them and helped get educated into creating society. In the Spirit world, Raava and Ill Ilah then gave birth to the Djinn and Gods as Vaatu then married the Shadow Queen and gave birth to the spirits known as Galeem, Dharkon, Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

The Djinn and Gods had then arrived to Earth as they created the Dungeon and the Towers to imprison the monsters that remained. The people with powers known as smashers would venture in the dungeon and towers to prove their worth as heroes and earn the respect of the Djinn and join Familias.

Zuko after hearing that story as a kid realized that the story was interesting and beautiful and wondered, how did his mother hear that story. Zuko then stopped focusing on the past and decided to focus on the present.

Zuko then left his ship and threw a grappling hook at the ship and started to climb real slowly and quietly on the ship so he could not be noticed. He then climbed up to the deck of the ship as he kicked two guards in the heads and threw them into the ocean. Zuko hopes "mother sea" would be okay with two Kou Soldiers landing on her. Then Zuko sneaks through to the interior of the ship and decided to hide there until it reached the Kou Empire city. Zuko then decided to sleep as he dreamed about his homeland and what was going on.

He had a vision of his father marrying Rin's older step-sister as the whole nation cheers for him and his wife by Princes, Princesses, Nobles and officials of the Fire Nation with Princes, Princesses, Nobles and Officials from the Kou Empire at the event as representatives.

Zuko then sees Mai, Azula and Ty-Lee in a Polygamous marriage with Admiral Zhao's son Zhao Jr. in Ember Island.

Zuko then sees with a sad face his mother happy with a new man and a daughter making it look like she never met his father and never even having him as a son.