Chapter 2: Kingdom of Adabat

After that incident at Kyoshi Island, Aang, Katara and Sokka were then seen on a riverboat heading away from the Island and on the run. They had to hide all the time as Flappers and alien looking SWATbots that are dull gray in color, with red highlights on the head and blue tones on their arms and chest with only an upper half of a torso and no legs driving red-black-gray scooter-like vehicles paroling the seas of the Eggman Empire's South Sea Territories.cThey also had to hide from the Eggman Empire's Destroyer ships, Cruisers and Empire Class Battle ships (ships that look like Bismark ships) so their crew members don't spot them. They were stuck in this situation until they were out of the waters of the Southern Sea Territories of the Eggman Empire.

However Aang hid Katara and Sokka as he sees a Fire Nation cruiser ship bearing a maroon flag with a white chakra shaped like a sun with the Kou Empire Emblem in the middle of the white chakra.

Aang: Damn it, It's the Kou Empire.

Katara: Kou Empire?

Sokka: Oh great another imperialist Nation. Jeeze how many Imperialist Nations are there?

Aang: (sighs) Five and they are the Fire Nation as you obviously known, Eggman Empire whom are the people who conquered the Southern Water Tribe and Kyoshi Island, The Kou Empire, Parthevia Empire and Koopa Empire.

Sokka: (drops his jaw) Wait WHAT!!!!! FIVE EMPIRES!!!!!

Aang: (slaps Sokka's mouth frantically and says) Shhhh, not so loud, they'll hear us.

Katara: Wow, just great there's five Empires who are all conquest crazy murders.

Aang: I understand since they raided my home of Sindria, killed people, created puppet dictatorships and annexed kingdoms as puppets to oppress people, killing and murdering families and releasing scary monsters.

Sokka: And we now have to hide from them because so we don't get caught.

Aang: Yes and we have too because they got really powerful people on their side that have magic powers and those people on my side are at my new home.

Katara: How could you break our trust and hide away from the world. I thought you regretted running away after loosing your people.

Aang: I do and I'm sorry for that, but now is not the time to scold me. We need to hide until we find an Island to get resources.

Sokka: (feels his stomach grumble) Yeah, I need food.

So the ship then landed at the docks of the island port and as they see the docks, Sokka, Katara and Aang then jumped off the ship and decided to find disguises. As they looked for disguises they then saw the Island of Adabat itself in it's marvelous beauty.

Adabat is an Island based on Southeast Asian locations, such as Indonesia, Thailand, and Cambodia, with features including Buddhist statues and Tongkonan stilt houses (wooden huts perched upon stilts over shallow water). The Island contains many flowing rivers, jungles, waterfalls, high cliffs, beaches and ruins.

Aang. Katara and Sokka then decided to discus how to get into the city.

Aang: So how are we gonna get in this city?

Sokka: Aang we looked everywhere for disguises. plus we're not under Eggman Empire territory anymore.

Aang: But I feel like this is Kou Empire territiory.

Katara: Aang's right Sokka, we should be careful, plus I feel like he has been here before.

Aang: Yeah I was there after I left you guys when going to the Eastern Air Temple.