Chapter 7: Gray's Mission

In the Night.

Shrouded in Darkness beneath the crescent moon is Orario, the capital of Sindria. Despite suffering a huge invasion by the Imperialista Powers a while ago, Orario still stands proudly in the middle of Sindria. The lights of the magic-stone lamps illuminate light to help people walking in the night walk through the city. The clang of metal upon metal rang from the industrial districts as they prepared to arm their Adventurers who will march off into war against the invaders who are now causing trouble in the Earthrealm.

The Business quarter truly was alive with rounds of thunderous applause for the popular Fire Nation play known as Love amongst the Dragons. Casinos were lively as cheers were echoing over the victories of people who won casino games. The city is blessed from the harvests of the dungeon bellow the tall tower of Babel which make the city prosperous to the point the never sleeps and is always full of hustle due to it being a tourist attraction.

Orario, other than Delfino Plaza and Pinna Park is the Iconic city of glory that stands tall in the vast darkness of the night. It's light shines into the giant lake that pours into the endless Southern Oceans of Southern Mobius. In that lake is an Island that is known as Lower Orario the home of the elites and Sindria's King which is also bustling at the night.

And like all thriving Metropolis style cities, there is always a Red Light District. And Oriario's Red Light District is the most famous. This certain place known as Orario's red light district has many buildings and in these buildings are flirtatious voices of beautiful angelic women and girls who are so beautiful that 1,000,000,000,000,000 men will lust over them. And these women are consumed with the passion of love as they are contained in their rooms like birds in bird cages waiting to be free from their cages to be with the man they love.

Their angelic shadows were illuminated by the candlelight to catch the attention of men who want a woman. All the females of the ethnicities of Mobian, Koopa, Animal Person, Elf, Water Tribe National, Earth Kingdom National, Fire National, Kou National, Kina National, Adabat National, Nguyen National, Bamarian, Malayalander, Mallorean, Easterling, Amazon, Karand, Melcene, Reghedman and Kanzabarian are all working their hardest to use their desires to make money.

There are even Fish people and MerMobian women who really get hordes of money from the hunger of men who desire to cuddle up with them in bed. In the center of the whole district is a complex of several buildings that are lit by a combination of red and purple lights which give a crazy radiance. This complex is known to be the home of the Ishtar Familia, the Familia of the Virgin Maidens of Eternal Lust. All the females of the ethnicities of Mobian, Koopa, Animal Person, Elf, Water Tribe National, Earth Kingdom National, Fire National, Kou National, Kina National, Adabat National, Nguyen National, Bamarian, Malayalander, Mallorean, Easterling, Amazon, Karand, Melcene, Reghedman and Kanzabarian as members.

And they are all under command of the one and only Goddess of Eternal Beauty.

The one and only Ishtar.

And someone was in this city to spy on Ishtar and figure out why his goddess's target ended up in this place.

This guy is Gray Fullbuster and he lost his girlfriend to an army of angry assassin chicks. This is the worst place to find her especially if it involves his girlfriend getting captured and women. Something he'd rather not experience since he left Juvia. The last thing he remembered was that he got beaten up by a big ugly lookin woman and an Earth Kingdom Ethnic Ninja Girl.

And now he has to get to Ishtar's HQ and not become the victim of women problems. Gray then sneaked past the gates and into the complex. And as he did he then ran into a woman. This woman has tan skin, purple eyes, and long black hair that covers the right side of her face. She wears clothing reminiscent of a dancer along with earrings and various gold decorations around her chest and belly. Her clothes are revealing enough that she could be mistaken as wearing underwear. She notably walks around all the time barefoot.