Chapter 5: Earthbender of Gaoling

Aang, Katara and Sokka were in the vast jungles of the Nguyen Kingdom running away from soldiers that look like they are wearing the armor of Ancient Vietnamese warriors.

The Soldiers started to fire their guns at the gang until Sokka countered the attack with his boomerang which made their riffles fall into the ground.

Sokka: (yells abnoxiously) SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

The Nguyen Kingdom soldier boss cursed at Sokka as he and his soldiers retreat after getting called back by their superior.

Aang: (yells pissed as he runs) Damn it we need to stop going into Kou Puppet States and Colonies.

Katara: (annoyed as she runs) Aang the jungle was the best place for waterbending training.

Aang: (grumpy) I was doing an okay job and then the guards spotted me and raised the alarm.

Katara: Aang we could have just waterbended them in a battle.

Aang: And cause trouble like we did in Adabat and Kina!! Hell no.

Sokka: (yells pissed) GUYS ENOUGH!!!!! (then says stern) I know you guys are upset about the chase by those guys but we need to find an Earthbending teacher.

Katara: Aang is not done his waterbending training with me.

Sokka: Katara, He's learned enough already.

Katara: You don't know that, you can't even waterbend yourself.

Sokka: Wow...nice

Aang: Okay, Now I need an Earthbending teacher.

Katara: Do you have any idea of who can be a great Earthbending teacher?

Aang: How about Bumi.

Sokka: Um...really far from Omashu.

Hakuryuu Ren: (voice) Plus he died twelve weeks ago.

Aang then turned around and saw Hakuryuu Ren and Run which gave him a face of rage.

Aang: You.

Hakuryuu Ren: That's right, Asshole Aang. You're so lucky I found you otherwise you'll be dead.

Aang: (angry) Yeah I know that because we're in the territory of your Empire.

Hakuryuu Ren: We're? Jeeze are you with other people?

Aang: Yeah (as he directs Hakuryuu's attention to Katara and Sokka) These two.

Hakuryuu Ren: (sneers) Oh I see, in fact, I have Rin here.

Hakuryuu then beckons his wife Rin at his side as she then draws out her sword and attacks Aang. Katara then creates a water whip which she then tries to repel Rin. However Rin then cuts through the whip and then kicks Katara in the stomach.

Katara: (cries) OW!!!!

Rin Hakuryu: (gruff) That's what you get shit skin brat.

Katara: (pissed and upset) Oh Great you're doing this to me too?

Rin Hakuryu: (snickers) Yes, because you are a piece of shit and I am more beautiful than you.

Katara: (smug) Well. for saying that (then angry) I'M GONNA RUIN YOU!!!!!!!

Katara then throws mud at Rin which Rin gives a meh look like she does not care.

Katara: (cocky) Got ya Princess.

RIn then gave a smug smile as she then grabbed her sword and started to chant.

Rin Hakuryu: (chants) I respectfully speak to you, my War God that can break through any thing, lead me from the precious heaven. Give my petty body divine power of your grand body. Rescue them light of purification, sword of crushing evil. Sweep sword of suppression, sacred sword of conquest. It arrives here now by my order. Descend from heaven, rule the earth - shinbu tousei