Chapter 3: Escape from the Kina Kingdom

Aang, Katara and Sokka are surrounded by Soldiers that wear uniforms similar to Thai Royal guard uniforms with Katanas, Michael Draconus and an EggRobo which is ready to shoot them. The three get into fighting positions and prepare to fight Michael Draconus and his crew as Draconus does the same.

Suddenly the Soldiers weild their Kitanas and charge towards Aang who then jumps in the air and breathes air out of his mouth at the soldiers. Katara then creates a giant tentacle out of water that then wipes the soldiers out as Michael then jumps into the air and floats there like he is a rubber ducky on bath water.

Aang: Damn it!!!!

Aang then creates an airball and flies into the air as he then tries to blow at Michael, but it's no use since Michael himself is surrounded in a Zero Gravity shield.

Michael Draconus: (Laughs with a nasty sneer) Stupid Aang, You can't attack me with airbending while I'm in a Zero Gravity shield. Wind dies in Zero Gravity, wind only lives within Gravity.

Aang: Damn it!!! Why'd I forget that?

Sokka: No worries Aang, I'll help!!!!

Sokka then throw his boomerang at Michael's hand which breaks the shield spell and results in Michael falling down into the sand.

Michael then chants a spell as he targets Sokka.

Michael Draconus: I respectfully speak to you, my War God that can break through any thing, lead me from the precious heaven. Give my petty body divine power of your grand body. Rescue them light of purification, sword of crushing evil. Sweep sword of suppression, sacred sword of conquest. It arrives here now by my order. Descend from heaven, rule the earth - shinbu tousei

Then two circles surround Sokka, one above and one below. Sokka then starts falling down as Michael forces him down slowly with his hands.

Aang realizes with shock that this was the spell Mikoto used on Sonic back in Delfino Plaza. Aang then jumped up and airbended real fast down towards Michael Draconus and punches him in the head real hard. him in the Michael then ends the gravity spell and goes unconscious on the sand. Sadly they were not able to check as the Soldiers Katara was fighting then surround them and the EggRobo that protects Michael then grabs his unconscious body and flies off.

Aang: DAMN IT!!!! We lost him,

Sokka: (being positive) No worries Aang, he'd probably be dead by now.

Soldier 1: ARREST THE AVATAR!!!!!!

Other Soldiers: YES SIR!!!!!!

The soldiers then poke Aang, Sokka and Katara as captives with their Katanas and then escort them into the vast jungles. They walk through the jungles and see Tongkonan Houses in villages full of villagers who were minding their own business until they saw the royal guards. The villagers after seeing the Royal Guards then run and hide in their houses as they try to make sure they did not get involved, especially with the soldiers. Aang noticed that most of these people including the girls look like people from the Takemikazuchi Familia and Rin Hakuryu who he ran into in Corona Mountain.

Could this be their homeland?

Aang: asks what is this place?

Soldier: This is the Kina Kingdom

Aang: Wait WHAT!!!!!!

Soldier: Yes it is.

They walked through the vast jungles and tons of villages and towns until they reach the capital city of Kina. Kina's capital city looks like a feudal Japanese Kyoto merged with Bangkok.