Chapter 10: The Red Light District

Muna Island is an Archipelago in the East Sea and the capital region of the Kou Empire East Sea. Muna Island has the ruins of the Eastern Air Temple, a majestic building that was formerly the home of Airbender women.

Now the Archipelago is a colony of the Kou Empire and ever since then the Temple is the HQ of the East Sea Colonial Administration of the Kou Empire. The Bridges that connect the Temple which is situated on Mountains are now communities and shops. On one of those bridges is the Red Light District which is where Judar is currently as he is pissed.

He was pissed that Vito's thugs failed to defeat Natsu and gang. He was pissed about that because he had to take an annoying detour in his trip all the way to Chin Village to help Kamek clean up the mess by the request of the Colony's Governor General Mahad Jinnai.

Vito should be lucky that Judar gave him mercy for this, otherwise Judar was gonna flip out. Judar was now even more pissed as Vito vanished because he now had to look for him. Judar then saw Vito himself flirting with a girl with brownish black hair, olive white colored skin with brown eyes who only wears a collar with a chain leash, a turquoise bra and a turquoise panties sized shorts. Vito was playfully pulling the girl's chain leash as she danced in her cage to make him go wild.

Judar: What the hell Vito!!!!!

Vito: Dude let a friend flirt with Asura here.

Asura: (pissed) Yeah, let me make money so I can earn my freedom.

Judar then grabbed Asura's leash and pulled so hard Asura hit the bars of the cage and went out unconscious.

The other prostitutes were scared as people were freaking out.

Suddenly a fat woman then came out angry. She scolded the two and told them to get out as her daughters then carried Asura to a medic center.

Vito: Dude, we need to meet with Ishtar pronto.

Judar: Why so?

Vito: To tell her that we failed to capture the Avatar for her plan and Natsu found out he was alive.

Judar: Yeah you're right.

So the two then enter the bedroom and then get out their communication Lacrima and use it to contact Ishtar. As they do they then turn it on and contact Ishtar.

The woman named Ishtar whom they contacted is a woman that has brown skin and is well endowed. She wears revealing attire similar to that of Amazonesses, consisting of a single red-orange piece of cloth around her neck that barely covers her breasts and a matching pareo around her waist that reaches down to her ankles. For jewelry, she wears golden bracelets, anklets and necklaces, along with a crown at the top of her head, with several jewels in the center.

The woman named Ishtar was dealing with a woman driving her insane. The appearance of this woman is that of a beautiful, voluptuous woman in her 20's and is over 170 cm tall. The woman also possesses long black hair and golden eyes. She wears a set of black traditional robes that is similar to a Japanese kimono with unique floral designs along the bottom, and a pink undershirt similar to a hadajuban. She also wears a red Japanese-styled hairpin and piercings on the top of her hair, as well as worn oiran's sandals.

Ishtar: (barks at the woman) Aphrodite What the hell is wrong with you!!!!!!!

Aphrodite: I want money so I can get some of that Soma Familia Wine!!!!!

Ishtar: You can get hordes of that from the stores in Serena City.

Aphrodite: Stupid!!!!! None of them even have the best wine and that stuff's good!!!!!!