She Has A Disease

Ohkay no one really has a disease. The she is me, you'll the story once I tell you: EVERTON. I'm beyonddddd happy for him and christal but he has this NASSTTTYYYY attitude, oh lord.
Everytime I walk into his classroom, he goes the OPPOSITE direction just so that I don't run into him. Like I would do that, Teehee.
ANYWAYS, it's like he thinks I have Ebola or something, I'm not even being funny. Ebola is a serious thing you guys.... but he acts like if he even stands near me, he'll get into some trauma. This is why I regret dating him. He thinks that it's MY fault his other relationships didn't work out... the only thing I'm guilty of is dating a Thot thank you very much.
I get it, he's with her, OKAYYYY and??? He feels like he needs to make is clear by telling everyone I'm trying to break him and his girl up, I could care less about him and more about his girl. Everton is the problem in my life. I'm avoiding him totally but he feels like it's a good idea to send bad vibes my way: thanks...
Christal is the best thing that's ever happened to him, you think I want to break that up, NO. He's a damn liar that's the REAL reason he almost lost her. Christal is the happiest person with him, it doesn't process why he thinks I would care to break that.... Lemme just go on into the next topic talking about him is making me wanna throw up :/