All About The Al

*Big thanks to Ally for letting me Publish this section about her. Read her book, "Caught In Between". Read my book too, like, vote, comment, and follow!!! XOXO💖💖

So, I figured maybe you know I would tell you a few things about Ally. So since 5th grade I've known this girl. We've done EVERYTHING you can possibly do with a best friend.

When we fight, yeah we don't talk for a while. I remember this huge fight we had over something I forgot (your gonna have to ask her urself) about. We weren't best friends, we talked behind each other's back since we weren't friends. But now I realize, if we didn't have that fight, I wouldn't have been able to experience true friendship. A true friendship is staying together through in and out.

Obviously since we are hermanas (sisters) again, we have gotten through it, together. One step at a time.

The part about Ally I rally wanted to talk about is her love life. Ally had and still has one of the worlds most complicated love lives ever known to mankind. It all started with a boy named Edgar. Then Edgar broke her heart and it was Brandon, then Brandon also broke her (but he wants her back) and now my pretty people, I introduce: Joe.....

Joe was the toughest of all the boys. I mean like not fighting tough but "Tough-To-Get-Rid-Of" tough. He was one of them that smelled of de-lish Axe like James did, which is one the reasons Ally had fallen for him. When him and Ally got together, yeah I was happy for her, but he put some kinda of bad feeling in me. I don't know why, but he made me suspicious of his every move. Which is why I got his number. When I did have "Kik" I texted him 24/7 and asked him every girl he hung out with and what he did with her. Having Joe near Ally put me into Mom-Control. I made sure he always treated her right and was by her side no matter what.

Then one day, Joe told me something I feared to tell Ally. He told me on kik he was legally a father. For a while I thought he meant a Church father, but no. He told me he had gotten a girl pregnant and the baby was his. He told me not to tell Ally and for only a day I could keep it in. A day later, I told Ally everything he said. I screen-shot the messages and sent them to her. She was so depressed. I wanted her to be happy and I was so mad that this bitch ruined it. I jumped out on him and I cursed him out. I screen-shot those too and sent them to Ally. After realizing that Ally knew his shitty life, he never talked to me again, I never bothered to care. I still don't, because Joe is a person that you just can't change. Unfortunately.....

After his scandal, Ally made up with him and they began dating again, you already know, I got the bad feeling again. The second time I had went to Ally's house, Joe had showed up. We had sort of invited him but he wasn't supposed to show up. When he showed up, we all just stood there standing awkwardly at on another. Joe hugged Ally which gave me a cringe and me and him Fist-Pumped. That was the last time I saw Joe in person too.

To this day, Joe does beg for Ally back. They still talk and whatever, he does miss her deeply. I just hope she doesn't make the same mistakes I did with James.