Memory Lane

You know when you don't remember an event that happened to you and people say, "Let me take you for a trip down memory lane?", well that's what I'm doing to you guys. I want you to remember all the things I've done in this book okay, because my life gets a little better.

Now it's currently October and I'm not going through trouble. You remember how Jay and I weren't friends, yeah, now she and I talk a lot with each other and we are even writing a book together (along with Ally, don't worry girl I didn't forget you). To be totally honest with you guys, I really feel like I'm turning my life around, like I made a U-turn into victory!

Also, you remember my phone getting taken away, yeah, well I think in September, my mother decided to give it back to me. After about 5 months without a phone, I got to actually live a life you know. I wasn't one of those internet attached, self-absorbed chicks. I was me. And I was happy with it.

Ever since Everton and I broke up, we haven't talked much but a random hello, barely even once a month. And that's actually good because I didn't have to worry about my feelings for him since he had none for me. Yeah once in a while I'll remember him but I'm more careless towards him because whatever trouble he gets himself into won't be my responsibility anymore.

It feels good having a clean slate to work on, I feel more free and happier, but not for long.