Whos Your Bestie?

These days, I have no idea who to trust. EVERYBODY says stuff. And i mean E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y. You tell someone you might like this boy in yuh class, a week later you find out half of the school knows. Come on, bruh.... I know I have best friends yes, but the worst fear I have is loosing them. For example: to an ex.
Let's imagine, you broke up with this dude a couple of months ago. You guys don't talk really just a quick stare-and-go. You've got this best best friend who supports you through everything even this. She lets you cry to her, take out your anger on her, anything to make you feel better.
Then she starts talking to you less and less. She's changing right before your eyes. She's crossing her legs. Rolling her eyes. Talking a lot more then the average joe. Everything YOU would do, not her. Then something hits you right in the face. The same girl, who told you to forget about your ex, was hugging him right now. That same morning, she didn't even say hi to you. Just a look in the face and kept walking. They weren't dating no, but this what she told everyone: "He's my big brother, my best friend".
I know what your thinking you, "isn't she YOUR best friend??!" Girlfriend (or homie if ur a boy😁), that's what I thought too! But nah, that's not her life right now. Her life right now is the Best-Friends-With-9Year-Bestie-Ex life. So ima just back away. And give her space, because obviously she don feel the same. But it hurts.... after 9 years you and her have been in and out.... what happened? Where did i go wrong. Yea I said "I". Because this happened to me.
Okay at first I didn't give a damn. But now, it's because of my feelings for him that I now care. Lord why me?? It's everytime I hear about him with someone else, I don't really care but hearing my BEST FRIEND talk about my EX, crushes me. I just wish my life would show just a little bit of Mercy... Just a little....😔
Now I ask myself:
What do I do now?
But to solve that I gotta tell you what happens in part 2. Ciao Bella!

---
Hey guys. Sorry it's been forever. I've been busy. Allys boyfriend tried to cheat on her with me and another bestie and we had to solve that and then my ex thing or whatever and school and oh god. Too much. I'll try my best to focus on this book but don't be mad if I end up going on pause again. 🙈 lov u all tons✌️💖