New Beginning (Sort Of)

So now it's September (it's really October but where back in time, that time travel though!). After being confronted, Jay and I were struggling to rebuild our friendship, meanwhile, I was trying to figure how the hell I was going to get my life together.

I feel like after you do something really bad and you start over it's kind of like a never ending game. I mean think about it, everyone (mostly everyone) makes mistakes (those who don't, being perfect isn't needed at all) so starting over every time you messed up is like the game called "Mess Up and Start Again": *Rated V for violence toward game or game controllers. And right now in this game, I probably started over a thousand times due to my MANY mistakes.

Anyways, related to this chapter's title, I wanted to start over. Get a fresh start on gaining back everyone's trust. And I mean EVERYONE... even my parents knew about the scandal, and I didn't even tell them! They had found my phone and took it away so I was beginning a new life, without technology.

I honestly didn't think I would be able to survive without my phone. I was texting everyone doing everything. And then it was gone. But when I thought about it, without technology, I got to really live life, I didn't have to worry about people texting me 24/7. I just got up, went to school, did my homework, eat and sleep. It was actually one of the best 5 months in my life, but don't get me wrong, I mourned for my phone back, but my mother told me what I did what "unforgivable". I guess she forgave me because I'm using my phone right now. But other than the fact that it was more peaceful, I missed out on a ton of news. For example, one of my childhood besties's ex was rumored to be coming back to school in New York after living in South Carolina for the summer.

But don't get me wrong, that wasn't the end of my troubles.