Friends

I guess it's about time I introduce you to the people who affected my life the most:

1: Ally- best friends again. Yay! I know she can't stand me but she can't help but love me anyways. I can't live without her. She's my twin, we we're separated at birth (jk). She's amazzzzzzing. She's funny, awesome, and really outgoing now and days. I love her family. They're like my second home. This girl has known me for 3-4 years now and I love her. Yea we have fights but that's what we do we're best friends it's normal. Mess with her I'll smash ur face. Nothing Beats My Love For My Hermana

2: Everton- oh my fuckin God. He's a dickface. I hate him but I still have some feelings for him. Me and him went through a lot together. In total we were probably together 8 1/2 months, his longest relationship (I think). He used to hug me and now he treats me like a piece of dirt. When I first met him, he was quiet and shy. Now, he's ghetto has fuck and has a bad ass attitude. Everton is not someone you meet everyday. He's a rare type of male and I am actually fortunate to have met someone like him. But then again, look where it got it me .-. I guess in a way he was the worst and best thing that ever happened to me. Ever...

3: Dylan- My male best friend. He's my knight in shining armor. We talk about everything together. He loves to talk about the teachers with me it's so funny. If he died I would never smile again. He's a special person to me, we used to go out once if was fun too. Maybe one day lol. I do miss him, he admits he misses me but best friends works out for both of us. I love him to death. I could never look at him without smiling, his face is too funny. I always catch Him with weird faces on FaceTime. Um yea.... Lol dylan is my only love that I can accept now lol. He's just special to me, a weird tall ass freak but I can't help to have fun with him.

4: Christal- Haha, this is gonna be good. Christal is Everton's girlfriend now, you can tell the awkwardness. So before she wanted to date everton, me and her were cool. We hung out a lot, messed around, the usual things. But then, she decided to like everton. Now I'm not saying I didn't like that Cuz I sort of am but anyways, she liked him. And what she didn't know was that I was dating him then, she thought he was dating JALYSSA. See what I mean: Thot. So she liked him, and I guess i was fine, until now, wen I hear they're dating. So, you see, christal is a dear friend of mine, she's my "wife" but as soon as she dated everton, my brain shut down. All functions of my brain, shut off. The next day, I didnt say nothing to anyone, just cried. But enough about meeeee :) anyways christal is really fun to hang out with. She's outgoing, but sensitive. I love her a lot lol. She's pretty, and I guess yea.

4: Jenelle- you know Jenelle. Best friends for 9 years. She's cool I guess, she's quiet in school but outside that she talks her life away. Um, I really don't know what else to say about her.... She doesn't really like to be alone i can tell. Um.. That's it I guess... .-. Idk

5: Kahliem- He's one of my all time favorite shorties. He's a very very very SOCIALLLL person. He doesn't take shit from anyone. He loves to cause trouble and he knows how to hold a bitch down. Kahliem is one the funniest people you will ever meet. I tell him all my pain and lies. He lectures me on how to become a better person, I call him a munchkin because he's so tiny. Kahliem is the fun I need in my life. He always gets sent out of class but you can't blame him he's funny. If I never met Kahliem, a lot of the good things that happened in my life wouldn't have happened. I miss him all the time and he's really just a bestie of mine lol

5: Nasirah- BFFTWDGFB. Nothing more to say than that. Nasirah is the second best shortie I know. Her and Kahliem are dating now litttttttt. She tells me everything and being the loyal person I am now, ima hold her ish down 💕💕. I spend lunch with her everyday, no matter what I'm always there for her. I knew her since 6th grade and I feel like I knew her since forever. Nasirah is the best person you'll ever meet. She will set you straight if you fuck up. Her words are like diamonds in the sky. I will never let her out of my life and she won't let me out of hers. He never argued about anything before and I wanna keep it just like that.

These are basically the only people I talk to, the people who i care most for. This is my squad I guess lol. Layderr