Secrets Uncovered

I wish I was better at keeping my stuff to myself. Sooner or later, not long ago from now like in August, Jay found out about The Scandal. I almost had a heart attack. She was so mad at me but at first I had no idea what the hell she was talking about. So for the rest of the day until Friday PrideDay, all I did was think to myself: "Da Faq did I do?!". Then Ally told me Jay found out about Everton and I. Frankly I was both surprised and not shocked. I was surprised because I didn't think she would know. But not shocking because I told my whole 6th grade step class and one of the 6th grade's biggest observer, Elijah. So her finding out was complicated to process.

My whole world fell apart again, I was just about to put the last piece in place and then, reality hits and it breaks again. What a life right? You'd think as an eleven year old, all I would care about was dolls and make-up. A) Dolls, um more like iPhone and B) eh, make-up doesn't really appeal to my likings, I'm more tomboy, and straight-forward. But I am attracted to boys. Which balances out my personality... a lot.

But back to topic, when Jay told me she knew, I felt destroyed. I feeling so many things at once. Lemme explain them all.

Regret- I regretted meeting James for the first time on September 19, 2013. I regretted dating him and I regretted ever loving.

Depression- Finding out she knew put me so down, I was so sad that I had lost her friendship because I felt really close to Jay.

Suspicion- I was entirely suspicious to find out who had said something to Jay since the only people who knew where Ally and Everton himself.

Sick- I almost threw up when I found out because I realized all the secrets I kept that from her and I felt really bad

Careless- Of all the other feelings, a little bit of me didn't care, cuz to be honest, it was the part, she didn't didn't need to care.

Relief- It was also a relief to know I didn't have to break the news to her. (Maybe that's why I'm called a softie... Gotta change that).

So, in all, When I found out she knew about the scandal, it was kind of like a party with my emotions, and everyone was drunk. I just hope I have no more secrets to uncover......😥