Jelli Or Nah? Part 2

Did life get any better?? NOPE. I actually felt worse than ever. And trust me people, I had my reasons. Firstly, Jay didn't even know he cheated and it crushed me that she was dating a boy who actually was playing her. Secondly, Momma Bear wasn't talking to me which was a disaster because I had no advisor to guide me through all this. I was alone through this.

The thing was I was living a secretly miserable normal life. Jay didn't know anything so me and her still were still cool, on some terms. James and I didn't really talk much after we broke up, since he didn't need me, he only worried about how Jay was doing. And, I had to expect that. It's not like I was gonna try and make them break up. That'd be rude, so instead, I decided to keep a journal. A nice long journal about my misery, and happiness. But mostly misery.

A couple of months later, I noticed something, Everton and I started talking a lot like we used too. He was rarely seen texting or calling Jay. Yeah I felt bad but you know me, I thought I would get him back to myself. Boy was I wrong. My mother always told, "Isabella you ask for too much attention." And believe me, she was more than right.

I just liked the thought of being WITH someone. I liked the status of taken. Seeing all the boys who liked you go head over heels for you and your boyfriend fighting for you. It was amazing. And when Everton and I started talking again... I starting having those feelings, and I'll tell you why. Because he came back to me.

Yes, I admit it. Everton came back to me. We weren't dating. It was kind of like we were, but only I was the super secret side chick. It was so amazing being back with him. We talked about everything again. And we would FaceTime 24/7. My longest FaceTime was an hour and 33 minutes, with him. We played love games, sang songs and some other things..... Teehee.... But then things got sensitive. Really fast. We'd hold hands, and do it right in front of Jay and she didn't notice. We'd go into closets by ourselves just for the fun (we kept the door open, don't get any thoughts now). And then it was pushed into how comfortable we were with each other. Everton was highly comfortable with me, that's why he told me everything and I mean EVERYTHING. By this time, people forgot about the scandal and Momma Bear started talking to me again. I was so happy. Maybe it's best that me and Everton were only talking in secret. I got Momma Bear back and Jay still didn't have a clue about the secret scandal. Hopefully I can keep this low profile, for now.