Chapter 46: Revelations

KAI:

“Doctornim! What happened to her? Is she okay?”

Kai asked panicky as he tried to compose himself from trembling. Again, Kylie had her worst attack which made her weaker to survive.

“She’s okay for now. But I’m so sorry to tell you this Mr. Kim. She maybe got a month to live.” The doctor explains and that made him froze in shock. Kylie, his precious one has only a month to live.

His knees weaken as it voluntarily falls through the floor, making him kneel facing the emergency room where Kylie continuously fights for her life.

His tears spill nonstop, making him look like a mad man crying in the middle of this empty hall for no reason. But inside him states the real reason why he acted this way, and before he could wail more of it, his phone suddenly ringed which made him stop and take notice of it.

CALLING: TAO…

His brows creased upon seeing the caller. It’s Tao, his friend, known to be expert in martial arts and a good fighter.

Tao is not that fond of making calls if it isn’t important and that made him wonder which he immediately answer.

“Tao, what is it?” he asked.

“Kai.. it’s Soo Jung!” the latter answered, panting hard as he does.

“What about her?” he asked.

“She’s planning to kill a girl named Jenny!” Tao said which again made him gawk in surprise.

Soo Jung planned to kill Jenny? How could she?

“I helped her Kai.But-“

“What the f*ck do you think you’re doing Tao?! You helped her ruin her life?! Are you even thinking?!” he blurted out with rage.

“Kai I’m sorry! I-“

“Shut up!” he yell and end the line.

“What are you doing Soo Jung! Are you trying to kill yourself!” he hissed and desperately dialed some numbers to call someone.

“Sh*t! Pick up the phone!” he continues to cuss as he impatiently waits the other line to answer and for the nth ring, it does.

“What now?!”

“Thank god you answered! Sehun, Jenny is now on Soo Jung’s hand, she’s trying to kill her!” he immediately reported which the latter blurted.

“What?!”

“Hurry up now. I’ll text you the place, I’ll trace Soo Jung first!” he said and cuts the line, lifting himself up from kneeling and run through the garage of the hospital to find Soo Jung.