Chapter 51: Goodbye and Welcome Back

JENNY:

My eyes stings for the crying I made all night.

Morning came and now is the time were Luhan will be burried to leave us forever, were no trace of his breathing left, only happy memories he contributed to our lives at his times.

My tears threatened to spill again as I stare at his solemn face on the coffin. I thought I showered it all but seems like my tear gland have some still. I wipe the stray tear with a hanky given by this woman who silently joined beside me.

"Did you and Sehun talk about it?" Eommoni or Luhan's mother asked.

"Mom, I don't think its the best time to talk about that? I'm sorry." I apologize for being rude. She nodded in response and force a smile, trailing her eyes to were mine sticks and sighed.

"I still can't believe he already left us." She mutter in a strained voice. I brought a hand and hug her, occasionally patting her shoulder to ease up the pain she feel.

On Luhan's death, this person is the most affected. Ofcourse, its her own son. Me is the next one. In the eyes of all people around here, I am his wife, and for the last time, I will play that role with all of my heart.

Though all of this was just a lie, I still feel being the wife of Luhan, and I don't think it would fade till I do leave this world behind.

"Jenny.." she mumbled and I tilt my head to face her.

"I know I made a mistake of not telling you the truth, of letting my son to marry you. I'm sorry-"

"Mom. Don't say that?" I interrupted her. Though that seems so rude I still don't want her to think that I regret everything, infact I thank her big time for accepting me for her son.

"I must be the one to say sorry. I am the reason why-"

"No! No one wants this to happen." It's her time to interrupt me then.

Though it's a pure accident, I still can't help not to blame myself on his death since that bullet is intended for me, not for him.

"Thank you for everything Mom." Was all I could say as tears soak my cheeks again and before I could spill more of it, she hug me tightly which hushes me instantly. This hug, its like Luhan's, the hug I would deffinitely miss for eternity.

---

"Now, let's hear the message of his wife." The priest announced and I sat up and occupy the mini stage in front of the crowd.

I sighed as I set the mic on my comfort. I wander my eyes around the families and friends of Luhan as well as mine till my eyes surprisingly hit that familiar face. It's Sehun.

Though my mind were in a mess, I still manage to come up a good speech which I started with a painful smile along with my mother in-law.

"Well, I don't think I'm in a right mind to do this but, yeah! I'm here so I must start it I guess.." I manage to sound cheerful though my face states the opposite.

"I still can't believe I lost him.." I pause, hesitant to say the word but I did it anyway. "...my husband, Yohan."

My tears blurred my vision after escaping that thing out of my mouth. All this time, I think I don't have the right to call him that. I'm just the hell fake one, but then I still love the fact that I'm his Mrs. Shin.

I cleared my throat, resuming the speech. "He is a kind of man that would prioritize his family rather than his job." I smile at the thought, and I tell it to them.

"One time, I got sick. Just a slight fever, yet he cancelled all his appointment just to baby sit me." The crowd made and awe at it. "Sweet isn't it?" And they nodded.