Chapter 30: The Fruit Of Our Love

JENNY:

It’s been two weeks since I get to live alone in our old house. Like every day, Luhan always visit me and check me out if I’m doin’ fine.

Today is a fine day in summer. Hot weather is on but I didn’t worry that I might burn my skin since I stay inside my house the entire day whenever I’m off to work.

I’m sick for three days so Jungsuk oppa let me take a leave for a while. So now, I’m in the house and lazily lay myself on the couch while flipping some random channels, looking for some nice to watch.

“Ugh! I’m bored..” I groaned and reach for a huge bowl of mango flavored ice cream.

Oh well, I’m fond of mangoes but not mango flavored ice cream. Gets? Well to explain more I love them both but please, not a mango flavored ice cream. That will surely get the hell out of me trough vomiting.

I resume flipping the channels till I saw a cartoon film entitled Bambi. Are you familiar with Bambi, the cute little deer? And yes, that reminds me of someone.

With that I abruptly shut myself up from the couch and run upstairs to look for my phone. Without further ado, I hurriedly press the number 2, speed dial for Luhan’s number. Yes, number 2, Sehun got the 1 and I do think of changing it sometimes but ended up letting it be anyway.

His phone rang and in the third he answered.

“Yes Miss sadist what is it?” he answered in a lively tone.

I groaned, really, he’s not over with that ‘Miss sadist’ thing. It’s been a week since he gets to call me that. Well, would I let him do that kind of thing to me? Of course I have one!

“Shut up Bambi! Get your ass off there and be here in five minutes. Hurry!” I ordered and without much protest he quickly end the line and I know, he’s so dead serious making his way through my house in five minutes since he do know that he can’t have that designs he was pleading me to make for him in a week.

“Oh! I forgot!” I mutter as I remember something. Again I called him.

“What again?” he groaned.

“Buy me a whole fried chicken and Oh! A large coke too!” I said and that aims a loud chuckle from him.

“Yah! Be sure to buy me that or else I’ll kill you. I’ll give you ten minutes for that!” I growl.

“Aight’ Miss sadist!” he answered and cut the line.

---

“One minute more.” I mumbled as I stare at my phone. I seriously use a timer for him, well he’s get used to that kind of mood I have since the day I proclaimed that I moved on.

“Tree..two..wa-“

“I’m here!” he exclaimed throwing his arms in the air with plastic bags on both.