Chapter 43: Wrong Move

LUHAN:

As expected, the day became a bit tiring for both of them, but then it didn’t bother them since they were both happy.

Night time came and they were now in front of their house, parking their car on its designated space.

“Jagiya~ Are you okay? Are you tired?” he asked as he eyed her whose smiling widely, like it’s been tattooed on her face all the entire time.

“Ani..I’m fine!” she managed to say while hiccupping since she’s too drunk.

Yes, she’s drunk since they played a game where they both ended up treating themselves for 20 bottles of Soju, and as a re-starter, again, Jenny seemed to lose herself and now mumbling words by herself.

Luhan, as a grand for this kind of stuffs didn’t seem to be affected. He’s still good to go and looks like alcohol didn’t beat him.

“You didn’t change even one bit Jenny..you’re still the same from the moment we first met at that KTV bar. You didn’t fail to impress me.” He mumbled as he gaze at her whose dealing with opening the car’s door.

As part of his surprise, Luhan made himself reminisce those times where he first met her. From Namsan Tower to the KTV bar where he was first caught off guard by her amazing beauty, he can’t forget those.

“Can you still walk?” he asked as he unbuckle her seatbelt and open the side of door for him to help her out.

“Of course I can…I’m still good to go!” she said giggling with excitement which he didn’t get why, but some sort of his instinct hits him but he can’t really tell that it’s really it.

He shrugged the thought off, killing the engine and usher her to hop out of the car and get inside the house.

---

“Yeobo. Do you want me to cook for you?” she asked sweetly as she snaked her arms from the back of his shoulder down to his chest grabbing a hold of his tie to untie it.

He pivots his head, facing her from the side and asked.  “No need, I’m full. Are you still hungry?”

“Ani…I just think of it. Say, what if we go to bed now?” she cooed which made him panic mentally.

Seriously, it’s the very first time Jenny act this weirdly and he can’t tell whether he’s happy with it or nervous.

He’s not used seeing her like this, though some sort of girls tried to seduce him from his past.  Jenny is different, and that difference made him worry that he can’t fight the urge to commit a sin with her.

Yes, it’s a sin for him since he didn’t get to touch her perversely from the moment he claimed her as his.