On A Plane

Credit to meme creator

It was nightime. Right now, you were sitting with Jotaro on a plane. Kakyoin was with Avdol in front of you, while Mr. Joestar was sitting behind you. Even if it was dark, you decided to read Touching Spirit Bear. The same book you were reading in the library. As you were reading it, you felt a pressence. Your eyes made a glimps to see Jotaro leaning his head to read the page you were on. You opened the book more wide enough so Jotaro could clearly read it. Jotaro noticed your act. You expected to hear a scoff or receive his eye rolling. But instead, he leaned to your ear and whispered softly. "Thank you."
Only two words, and you were blushing. Thank goodness it was dark. Both of you read the book together, just like last time. It was nice and all until you heard something. It sounding really annoying. And it was a buzzing sound. That's when it hit you. You sit staright up, letting your ears concentrate on the sound. Kakyoin seemed to do the same thing.

"What's wrong?" Joatro asked.

"You hear that too, right Y/N?" Kakyoin asks. You nod. Jotaro listens closely and catches up. And soon Mr. Joestar and Avdol hear it as well. Your vision began to adjust utself to the darkness. You could clearly see something flying.

"A...a rhinoceros beetle..?" Jotaro questioned, standing up from his seat.

"No.....A stag beetle!" You said.

"Avdol, is that a Stand?" Mr. Joestar asked. "Are we already encountering another Stand User?"

"It's possible. It could be a bug-shaped Stand." Avdol said. Soon, the bug disappeared in to the shadows of the seats. You all stayed quiet, looking where it went. Up until the buzzing sound was returning again.

"JoJo! It's on the side of your head!" Kakyoin screamed. Jotaro moved his head away from the bug. You were surprised by its size.

"The bug is huge! It has to be a Stand. There is no way a bug can be that big." You said.

"It's disgusting. But leave it to me. " Jotaro said.

"Be careful!" You said to him.

"I've heard there is a user of a bug stand that likes to rip out the tongues of its victims." Avdol said. Jotaro releases Star Platinium, letting it to smack the bug. However, it misses.

"Impossible! I thought Star Platnium had an amazing speed! How can this bug be faster than him?!" You said.

"It has to be a stand! But who is it from?" Kakyoin asked. The bug makes it's move, and attacks Jotaro. It cuts Star Platinium's hand and gets in his mouth. It tried to cut Jotaro's tongue, but thankfully, Star Platinuim stopped it using his teeth.

"It has to be that stand I've heard about: Tower of Gray." Avdol said. "Tower of Gray commits mass murders, making them look like accidents. The airplane crash that happened last year in England, causing 300 deaths, ir is thought its one of its works. I had heard rumors, but it seems he is working for Dio."

Star platinium starts to punch and hit the bug. But again, somehow, the bug manages to dodge all the hits. How could this be possible? The bug begins to laugh. Something you never thought to witness. A talking bug stand. "Even if you were to have ten guns shoot bullets from one centimeter away, they would not be able to touch my Stand! And you couldn't kill my stand with a bullet anyway." it said. It was the Stand User speaking to us. It vanishes in mid air again. And reapears behind a seat, with three man in the same row. And as fast as lightening, it tores the tongues of the individuals. And uses it as a painting brush to write "Massacre!" on the wall.

"Massacre?! He's really going to plan on making this an "accident"! " You exclaimed. You were trembling in fear. You hold onto Avdol's clothes, clinging like a scared child. Avdol felt your shaking, and he surely didn't like it. He was mad at the fly for making you shake in fear.