160619 I'm Busted

I'm getting excited because I will be working today together with Hoseok, Moonbyul noona and.. uhmm wheein.

*Flashback

"Then, can I ask you out?"

She got surprised with my question. Me too actually.

How can I ask her that question without confession? You're so stupid self.

It's 10 seconds already, she's not answering my question. Should I ask her again? or take back my words?

"Um, well.. I like you Wheein. The first time I saw you it was when you guys won the rookie award. After that I started searching about you and your group. Um, this is actually embarrassing." After I said those words I just bow my head.

" After I said those words I just bow my head

"I will think about it." she said then runs faster away from me.

I saw her blushing. Cute.

She'll think about it? What if.. what if she refuse?

I followed her immediately, we're going to the same direction but she left me behind.

-----

I'm in my pajamas, I'm ready to rest.
But Wheein is hunting me.

What if she refuse to date me?
Should I change myself?
No.. no. Why am I so negative?

I'll just play online game first to erase the negativities.

*ting (text message)

I'm in front of my pc now but when I heard the incoming text... I've never been this fast in my life.

Wheein: Hi Taehyung-ssi. I've been thinking about what you said earlier. First of all, I am happy because there is someone who appreciates me. I am very grateful.

I also have my worries because you know, you're a superstar. I think I am not yet ready to face the consequences after I give in to this relationship.

But you prove me wrong, you're one of a kind. Someone who's not looking to 'where you came from or what you used to be.' Someone who's not looking about the position in life.

I know and believe you'll gonna take care of me and so I will.

Yes. Let's give this a try.

Wow! Did I really win her heart?
Like.. WHAT?!

Believe it or not, I read her message multiple times.

I just can't believe it and I think I'm staying up all night again.

*End of flashback

After that night, we are not able to meet because of tight schedules. But still we keep in touch through text and calls.

Luckily, Hoseok hyung, Moonbyul noona, Wheein and I were chosen to be the special MC of SBS Inkigayo.

This is the first day we'll gonna see each other after that night. We didn't rehearse together because of our schedules too. So, I'm excited to see her and how can we handle this. I'm a bit nervous, I might lose my image.

Hoseok hyung and I entered the room for us to rehearse for the last time. We were guided by the staff and said..

"Please wait here, Ms. Moonbyul and Ms. Wheein are coming." then she left.

I thought they came first here. I suddenly here a door opens and a beautiful woman with a deep and beautiful dimple was cast there.

As usual, very polite. She greeted every single person inside this room.

Our eyes met, but she avoided it. Is this how she'll going to handle?

Lalalalalala~
I should not focus to her, because this BANGTANTV camera is filming.

The staff called us to gather for briefing.

My ears are listening to the staff who is speaking but my eyes are all in Wheein. She's beautiful in red. Really!

But Hoseok hyung patted me at my leg, diverting my attention away from Wheein.

I didn't even realize that she had finished explaining. I just remembered the arrangement she said awhile ago.

Wheein==Moonbyul==Me==Hoseok

I saw Hoseok hyung talking to BANGTANTV staff and immediately they put down the cameras

I saw Hoseok hyung talking to BANGTANTV staff and immediately they put down the cameras. Hoseok hyung is walking towards me.

"Taehyung-ssi." he called me. Why is hyung like this? It scares me.

"Yes hyung. Are you nervous?" I asked. Diverting his thoughts away to the thoughts he wanted to say.

"No I'm not. But you are."

"Yes I really am nervous."

He just laughed, winked at me and patted my shoulder.

"Please go to the backstage for standby. Five minutes left, thank you." the staff said.

We're about to go to the backstage but Hoseok hyung faced me and said..

"Please, don't be obvious. Don't let them catch the both of you."

With those words, I just felt my heart beats in double. I'm busted.

-----

At the end of the day, my wish was granted to interact with Wheein and to stand beside Wheein.