Congratulations (03.19.17)

This is my favorite part of working.
To sit the whole day.

I am in the office now with my group.
A never ending accessing our past live performances.

"Okay! Let's start. Um, what to access first? Let's see. Oh here, 26th Seoul Music Award." Namjoon hyung said.

Everytime we access our past performances, Namjoon hyung ah really. He always scolds us.

He always caught Jimin and me.
Me and Jungkook, or Jimin and Jungkook talking while receiving the award.

Well! We can't help it. Because when we keep it to ourselves, we'll forget about it.

And we understand Namjoon hyung, that he is pointing out that we need to respect.

"PAUSE!" Jungkook shouted.

"Why?" Suga hyung asked.

"Hyung, give me the laser pointer. Look at that man in front, good looking right?" He said while pointing himself.

We are all laughing except Namjoon hyung. Face palm.

Hyung asked for the laser pointer again.

"You okay now? What else?" Hyung asked.

"I'm good now. What's the matter, I just point myself explaining how good looking I am."

"I can now imagine how IU sunbaenim will remove you from her eyesight." Jimin said.

"Hey! She never moved her eyes away from me. You know that everytime I greet her backstage." Jungkook defended.

"Of course she respects your greetings. But everything has changed saeng, after you confess your feelings in the national TV." Jin hyung said.

"I remember Mr. Bang and Namjoon hyung before. They told you to keep your mouth shut in confessing your feelings but you didn't listen."

We all just shook our heads.
The over confidence Jungkook.

*Phone vibrates..

Oh from Whee..

Whee: Hey Taetae, how's your day? Um, we'll be having a wrap up party tonight. I heard Jungkey sunbaenim invites you. Are you coming tonight?

Me: ...

"Okay boys, back to work." Namjoon hyung said.

I wasn't able to reply her message. Hobi's watching me. His eyes telling me to put down my phone.

And yeah, Jungkey sunbaenim invites me. He texted me yesterday, but I refuse 'coz I will be having my live today.

I would love to go there, I wanna see Whee. But I have schedule for Vlive already.

Can I move my live?

"No. You can't. Now focus yourself here because we're not yet done with this accessment." Hobi hyung said.

Since when did Hobi hyung read minds?

-----

10 minutes had passed, my live went smoothly. Army and viewers are loving my content.

Need to find new song to play.

Scroll.. scroll..

What to play?

What if Whee's and Jungkey sunbaenim's Anymore? It might be too obvious.

She might get mad. Namjoon hyung will know about me dating. No..no..

"Oh! I was going to play something else, but it skipped to this piece."

What the!! I mistakenly pressed Doko and Jungkey sunbaenim's song.