NO ONE

This is one of the hardest part of dating secretly.

Paparazzi.

All eyes on you.
Cameras are on you.

Even if I can't talk to Wheein during year end shows, I still have my eyes stealing glances to her. She didn't know, but I hope my members didn't catch me.

When you both wanted to make your relationship happy through dates—like karaoke, cinemas, eating street foods, joy rides etc. but because of these so called paparazzi, even just one has not been done.

God knows how much I really wanted to see Wheein. I really miss her.

It's been two weeks since the SBS Gayo Daejun. And it's been two weeks since I wasn't able to contact her.

This is also one of the hardest part in dating, hectic schedules.

We can't reach each other out because of our hectic schedules. But nowadays, I am the busy one.

And now, it reached the point that Whee is the one who's now informing me that..

'I'm completely healed. Don't worry.'

'I'm doing my workout. I sweat a lot.'

'I'm eating. You want?'

'I'm watching movie, I'm watching our favorite movie again. About time.'

'I wanna eat pizza.' (Like I dunno whether she ate it in that day)

Yes.. Yes.. I'm busy.

But I still try my best to reach her out, but Hobi hyung, Jimin and Suga hyung watches me. They are more careful than me. They are supporting and protecting me.

Now, it's been 3 days since Wheein stops sending messages to me. And it makes me uncomfortable because I'm now already used to it.

So I decided to come in her place to make up the days I became busy.

After several knocks, door opens.

"Ohh Taetae? What are you doing here?Ahh get inside first, someone might see you." she said and grabs me inside.

She's still holding me until we reached the living room.

"Chaaan!" I said together with my boxy smile then makes my arms wide open for her to hug me.

But...

"Waaaaah! Pizza!! I've been craving for this. Thank you!" she said then runs away.

What.. did.. just.. happen?

She comes back with a knife and ONE fork only.

Wow! Can't she see me?

I wish I didn't brought this pizza.

But..
Is she playing with me now?

Okay..

I stood up and slowly walks through the door.

Slowly..
Slowly..

Still she's not calling out my name.
This is too much.

"Yaa Kim Taehyung!"

That voice makes my heart melt again. I turned myself and found Wheein jumps. Fortunately, my reflexes were quick, I caught her right away.

She hugs me tight then she buried her head on my shoulder.

"I miss you!"

These three words are painful.
I'm guilty because I don't seem to be able to fulfill being her boyfriend.