One on One

We've been working hard for our new album entitled Wings full album vol.2.

We are here at the company's dance studio 1, practicing routines. We are working very hard to repay the love and support of our beloved ARMY.

"Hey Kim Taehyung, you aren't stretching your arms properly."

"Sorry hyung. I'll do it again." I said to Namjoon hyung.

"Don't. Let's stop here. Tomorrow is another day. Don't make yourselves super exhausted. Let's call it a day."

"Yeaaaah! I wanna eat samgyups." Hobi hyung said then starts dancing.

"Samgyups~~" Jungkook follows.

-----

It's now 3:21 in the afternoon, and we forgot to eat our lunch. I'm actually exhausted but I shouldn't be showing that I am, it may affect the groups energy.

"Is Mamamoo's Wheein okay?"

My ear snapped because of what I heard. I looked at Jin hyung. What does he mean?

"Why hyung? What happened?" I asked him immediately.

All their eyes are on me. I don't know what's in their head right now. But..

"Hyung? What's with you and your tone?" Jungkook asked me.

"Let him be, he's just really merciful." Hobi hyung said then chuckles. I came back to my senses the moment Namjoon and Suga hyung came back from ordering our food.

"Why so  serious? What happened?" Namjoon hyung asks then takes his seat. Suga hyung too.

"Dispatch drop another hint of an idol dating an idol also. Mamamoo's picture with Sevennteen's Vernon and Sonamoo's Newsun went viral again. And because of this picture, they're speculating again that Mamamoo's Wheein and Seventeen's Vernon are dating."

Is that so? I thought this issue was buried a long time ago already.

"Anyway, they looked good in each other." Namjoon hyung said.

they looked good
they looked good
they looked good

Are they? I'm the one who looks good or shall we say a great match for her.

It bothers me, it really annoyed me. It should've be me.

"She's pretty, she also got a great personality, true artist and talented. I think every guy hopes for her. Maybe they're not dating. How can you assume just like that hyung." Hobi hyung said to Namjoon hyung then he looks at me.

He's covering the majority assumptions of the group, that's why I love Hobi hyung.

"Ah really, did you two met? Seems like you know Wheein a lot. Or are you two going out? Kidding!" Namjoon hyung replies.

Hobi hyung looks at me again.

This convo makes me uncomfortable. I'm afraid right now because I might confessed to them that I am actually dating Wheein.

"No. Of course not hyung. But can we really date?" Hobi hyung asks again.

I know what's his point. I know that we can't date anyone because we're just starting our journey as an idol. But I just hope Namjoon hyung says yes.

"I'm sorry but you—we can't date anyone at this point in time.  We should focus to the goal we set with no other priorities. You understand me?"

Ahhhh really. I feel guilty and sad for Wheein. She really wanted to date publicly. I guess this is not a right time.

"We understand hyung. But what if IU sunbaenim responds to all my confessions? I can't waste that opportunity." Jungkook said.