Singapore (Part I)

It's just so funny to think that Wheein-ie thinks that I'm seeing other girls. Haha. Mom said I hit a jackpot and that jackpot is Wheein. Why would I dare to see other girls? Well, I trust Whee and I know she trusts me too, I don't blame her reacting like that though.

"Boys come here. Let's wrap up." So far that's the most satisfying words from Namjoon hyung.

"We'll leave here by August 2, 2017 in the afternoon for Music Bank Singapore. Please boys, pretty please. Come early okay?" Namjoon hyung said.

"Yes hyung." we answered.

"Let's go home and grab some ramen." Jin hyung said.

We are about to grab our bags and tumblers...

"Boys, one more thing. Please, dispatch is very active and you know that. I don't know if they're still sleeping or not. But I just want to tell you that you need to be careful. We'll talk after the music bank schedule with regards to what dispatch dropped about dating allegations. Thank you. Let's go home."

I saw the gaze of Suga hyung looking at me.

"Ya! Don't be nervous. We got your back." Jimin said and then looks at Hobi hyung. I saw Hobi hyung winked.

"Don't act fool whenever you see Wheein around. Just act normal and don't do unnecessary actions. Okay?" Hobi hyung said.

"That's true Taehyung-ah. Your mannerism when Wheein is around are so visible."

"Like what hyung?" I asked.

"Scratching your hands consistently. I don't know if it's your allergy or you're just being uneasy. haha." Jimin said.

"Oh really. Okay, I'll be careful."

----------------------

Me: Maybe a ramen will do? I texted Whee. I'm outside her apartment. I am used to it now. I just want to feel at ease that Wheein is safe.

Whee: What do you mean? You wanna eat ramen?

Me: Open the door. Silly. I'm outside your apartment. Faster!

And she didn't answer. I guess she's in a hurry right now putting light make up on her face. She's beautiful though with and without make up. But I like her bare face even more.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while still in shock.

I just rolled my eyes and let myself in. I went directly to her kitchen and prepares the ramen and the pot.

"Stop asking like that Wheewhee whenever I come here. I guess you are expecting someone?" I tease her. I looked at her and winked.

"I can't help myself but to ask Taetae. I just don't want you to go here in times like these most especially when dispatch are more active. Besides, I'm not expecting someone else duh." she said while leaning herself in the kitchen door.

"Get use to it. Silly. I even wanted to live here so I can assure that you're safe and protected by me." I said while boiling the water.

I saw her walking going to a chair and then sits.

"It's always been dangerous whenever we are together Taetae and you know that." She said with cross arms.

"Are we going to talk about it again, overthinker? Haha." I put the pot in the stove and turned it on to boil then walks toward the chair and sit.

We are having eye to eye contact now and this is the most terrifying moment for me. I can't read her mind. The last time I checked she wanted to end things.