Part 4: The Girl

-CheriVonny here again! Just wanted to tell you if you don't feel loved, I will and I love you! No matter what you are I will love you no matter what! And I mean that! For the past few days I felt like nobody was going to see this! But here I am making this part because I'm bored. Welp, Enjoy the part! (I hope this song fits the mood.)-

Gou just couldn't stop thinking last night, He actually couldn't believe that he slept with his crush. Gou blushed and he couldn't stop looking at Ash. Ash was so adorable, his raven colored hair and his brown eyes with a little hint of amber, even when he was mad at Ash, he just couldn't help but blush.

Chole walked through the door with a girl. She was very beautiful, with light yellow hair and loose buns, and she had the most prettiest red eyes. Like velvet silk sheets. Gou didn't mind. But as soon as the girl and Ash made eye contact both of them blushed. And that's when Gou started to mind.

"Hey Ash, Chole told me about you, you're really brave, you know?" The girl said. Ash blushed like crazy. "You smell like vanilla. . . Wait- did I make it awkward?" Ash said. He was really embarrassed, he meant to say that in his mind. "No, it's fine, the names Addy!~" Addy said, Gou was mad. He couldn't wait for the girl to leave. "So what if she's pretty. . . you don't know her Ash." Gou whispered under his breath.

"You say something, Gou?" Ash asked. He knew he heard something. "Oh- I- No. . . I didn't say anything, it might've been Raboot." Gou said. "I'm going to go to the Cerise park. See you when I come back." Gou said, and left out the back door. "I think he's jealous..." Chole said with a very sly smile.

"Jealous? Why would he be jealous?" Addy asked. "Oh, no reason. . . Ash doesn't know yet." Chole said with a sneaky smile. "I'm going to check on Gou. . . I hope I didn't do anything. . ." Ash said. He was worried. . .

At the Cerise park. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're stupid face makes me insane. . ." Gou said quietly. While all of the Pokémon he and Ash caught, play in the river, Gou sat on the ground watching them. They looked so happy. . . Gou felt a warm breeze hit him. The Cerise park was so peaceful, it reminded Gou when he was little.

"Hey, Gou!" It was Ash. Ash had went to go check up on Gou. "Hey. . . Ash." Gou said. He was a bit annoyed because he saw that the girl was still here. But that wouldn't stop him to put a forced smile on his face.

Ash: "Gou. . . can you come here?"

Gou: "Sure. . ."

-For those who don't know what an Ahoge is, It's basically foolish hair on the top of a character's head. If this wasn't enough information, look up the word 'Ahoge' it should give you a definition.-

That's when Ash dragged him into a hug. Gou's face was as red as a tomato. This isn't the first time Ash had hugged Gou. But to Gou, this hug felt a whole lot different. Ash's arms had wrapped around Gou's body, and Ash was rubbing Gou's hair. Gou's ahoge stood right up.

"A-Ash!! Stop!!!" Gou exclaimed while blushing intensely. His ahoge kept twitching and Ash thought it was cute. Gou kept trying to get out of the hug, but deep down Gou really liked this. "Ash. . .? Can we stay like this for a little while?" Gou blushed a lot. "Sure Gou, I actually like it this way" 

Few minutes later. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay bye Addy!" Chole said, she was glad that Addy was gone too. She was a bit annoying. Gou and Ash came back inside. "Hey you guys! How'd it go?" Chole asked with a smile on her face, it was time for her and Cerise to pack up and head home. "It went well, Gou and I hugged for awhile." Ash said. "Ash, do you like Addy?" Gou asked. He had his head down. And his ahoge withered down.

"Gou, we don't even know each other, I thought she was pretty, but I don't like her." Ash said with a smile on his face. Even if Gou could be mad at him, Ash was just too adorable. Gou said sorry he was being and jerk and all was settled. Chole, Professor Cerise, and Ren packed up and went home. It was time for bed.

Gou and Ash are in their beds. Gou got the bottom bunk and Ash got the top bunk, they decided not to switch beds tonight. "Gou, have you seen my Snorlax plushie??" Ash asked. Gou had then saw the plushie on his bed. "Oh, no. I haven't seen your plushie Ash. Maybe we'll look for it tomorrow." Gou said. "Alright then, Goodnight Gou." "Night Ash." Gou knew it was wrong to lie but he had to in this case. Gou drifted off to sleep, snuggling Ash's plushie.

-The end of part 4.-

-Hi guys! CheriVonny here again! I know this one was boring but I had too okay?! Sorry if it was short and I didn't add enough details, I'm caught up with homework. But anyways hope you enjoyed todays part. Part 5 will be coming tomorrow. Love you! Bai!-

                                                                -CheriVonny offline-