Part 29: Help

>Hello everyone! CheriVonny, here with another chapter! There is smut in this, and a reader of mine has given me this idea/suggestion! I'm going to credit them in the comments! So make sure to follow them, they are really cool! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks!<
-------------------------------------------
After the Ash was done brushing his teeth, him and Goh headed downstairs to eat dinner. They had steak, rice, corn, and cake. Everyone chatted at the dinner table about what happened today, and how they felt, and work and other things for tomorrow. Ash was finished with his plate a few minutes later. And their Pokemon were good and full by then. Once Ash washed out his plate, he left the kitchen and went upstairs.

The others were downstairs still talking and eating. Everything was fine, and Professor Cerise insisted that after they were all done eating, they could chill for the rest of the night. They had all worked hard today, and needed a break. Everyone loved that idea, including the Pokemon. And with that, everyone was finished with their dinner, washed out their dishes, cleaned up, and headed about to whatever they wanted to do. Goh went upstairs to where Ash was, just to find him sitting on the top bunk. "You're late, Goh." Ash said. His voice was calm but dominant.

Goh closed the door, and locked it this time. He didn't want anyone bothering the two. Goh climbed onto the top bunk with Ash and sat. Goh saw that Ash brought his pillow and everything up here, his phone included.
Goh looked at Ash. "What is it Goh? Are you impatient?" Ash said teasingly. Goh blushed, but fought for dominance. Goh grabbed Ash's chin and forced Ash to look at him. "Maybe I am.." Goh said, also teasingly.

Ash blushed but that didn't stop him. Ash kissed Goh. The two boys sat on the top bunk, kissing and embracing each other, until one of them were going to give in. After a few moments, Goh couldn't keep up anymore, this gave Ash the opportunity to push him down onto the bed. Once Ash had him down, he pinned him tightly, but made sure he didn't hurt him.

"A-Ash.. Just be gentle.. Alright?" Goh pleaded. Ash nodded, he was rethinking this, he didn't want to hurt Goh at all, so he had to take things slowly. The thought of hurting Goh ached his heart. "Ash don't be scared, okay? If it hurts I'll let you know." Goh said. Ash felt calm again and pulled off Goh's lower clothing. Ash almost gasped at the erection he saw. It wasn't the first time he had saw it, and it sure won't be the last. But its still surprising to him that Goh is very much well bigger than Ash. Ash had stopped pinning him down, and held Goh's hand. Goh held onto his hand tightly. Goh raised his legs and got into position.

Ash was nervous, but more excited than ever. "We don't need to prepare you or anything?" Ash asked. He wanted to make this painless for Goh as as much as possible. "There's no need. I.. Already prepared in the shower.." Goh admitted. His face was fully red. Ash blushed too. Both of the boys squeezed each others hand. Since Ash's boxers and shorts were already off, he pushed himself into Goh. Ash let out a grunt, and Goh let out a soft painful but pleasing moan.

"Mmh..." Goh moaned. Ash thought it was cute. "Okay.. You can continue." Goh said, as he was getting used to Ash's size. Ash nodded and thrusted into him. What turned him on more was Goh pleading for more. Ash pounded into him, his thrusts were now rougher and harder. Goh was trying his best to keep quiet but he couldn't. He wasn't even moaning anymore, he was literally begging for more.

"Ash! I-im close!" Goh yelled. Ash acknowledged this, as he was close to his finish as well. Before the boys could even finish, Ash's phone went off. This made Ash stop thrusting which made Goh whimper. "This'll be quick, I promise." Ash said. Goh nodded. But became upset because he was close to his finish, but.. The phone rang.

It was Addy.
-------------------------------------------
             >Ash's POV<
I felt really bad for Goh, but I had to take this call. Maybe once I take this one, nobody will call us for the rest of the night? Yeah. I think that would work. I pick up my phone, and answer it. I hear Addy on the other side of the phone. She sounds in distress.

"Addy, what happened?" I ask through the phone. "I.. I can't! I don't even know what Chloe likes! Ash you have to help me!" Addy pleaded. She sounded as if she was about to cry. Before I could answer, Goh whimpered loudly. I gave him a glare, signaling with my eyes I was on the phone. He rolled his eyes and gave me a sneaky look.

Guess I'll have to multitask. Goh continued to tease me, which upsets me. Im on the phone. Im pretty sure he knows that but its whatever. Guess i'll give him what he wants.

Before Goh could do another tease I pushed back into him with full force. I almost laughed. His back was arched, and he looked at me, those lustful eyes. I couldn't resist. "What do you mean?" I ask Addy after a few moments.

I continued thrusting in and out of Goh and talking onto the phone with Addy. This was difficult. "I mean, like.. I want to confess but I'm not sure how!" Addy almost yelled. Goh was overstimulated to even think. "Spend time with her, and eventually she'll start to like you. She talks about you, y'know?" I say. Im breathless. Before I could say anything else, I felt myself flinch. I was close to my release, and so was Goh.

"Hey, Addy? Give me a few moments.." I say. I then put myself on mute. Now she can't hear us. I hold Goh's hand and I made my pace a little quicker. It didn't take long for Goh to finish on his stomach, and some of my chest. He was satisfied. I wasn't satisfied yet, though. I made my pace rougher and quicker. Which causes Goh to absolutely lose his mind.

I can't understand anything he's saying now, its incomprehensible language. "Mmmh! Guh..!" I cry out. I finished.. Inside of Goh. I look up at him, and he is knocked out. Once I dont feel any leakage, I sigh, and slip out of him gently. I kiss his neck and his lips.

He is sound asleep, but he's going to have to get up to take a shower. We can't go to bed like this. I almost laughed at the thought. But I soon realized that we were on mute.

I unmute myself and start talking to Addy again. She seems more calmed down.
-------------------------------------------
Addy and Ash talked about things Chloe liked. Until, Ash came up with the suggestion that Addy should confess. Again.
"I just want to see where her heart is at, and I know she likes me too!" Addy said through the phone. Ash couldn't disagree with her. All of Chloe's conversations seemed to be about just Addy.

"Well, I think you should confess now." Ash said calmly. He was spooning Goh. Ash was curled up behind Goh, with his one of his hands wrapped around Goh's waist and the other holding the phone.

"You think so? What should I even say?" Addy asked.

"Just be yourself, and tell her your true feelings. Don't hesitate, and be honest. Say.. Hey Chloe! I really like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Ash replied.

"Thats too straightforward.. But I can do something similar to it!" Addy exclaimed.

"Well, you do what you do. And thanks for calling me." Ash replied. He was smiling through the phone.

"I have to go now. Man! Ash! What would I do without you?" Addy asked, and then she hung up.

Ash was feeling pretty great about himself. But he was tired. Set a timer on his phone, letting Ash and Goh sleep for 8 minutes, before getting up and taking a shower before bed. Ash wrapped his other hand around Goh's waist, and cuddled him close.

"Goh.. I love you so much. There wouldn't be anything I would not do to see a smile on your handsome face." Ash whispered into his ear. He kissed Goh, and dosed off into their 8 minute break.

Goh smiled.
-------------------------------------------
>End of Part 29<

>Hello, everyone! CheriVonny here! Again! With another short but effortful chapter! I do want to clarify that not only am I happy for you all, but I love each of you guys. I do wish you continue to enjoy my fanfic. But! Don't think we're done here! There's more to discover, more dramas, more spicy, more of everything! Until next time everyone! Stay safe. I love you all!>

>Thank you to FluffyBuddy189 for the suggestion! I absolutely loved it, and I had fun making it! I hope you have as much more fun reading it than I did typing it! I hope I did it right, and fulfilled your request! Thanks for the suggestion, again!

1565 Words