Part 25: Lesbe Friends! pt.2

•Hi, CheriVonny here! Sorry for the late upload, Im moving soon so I'm unable to post as much as I used to, but when I get to my new place i'll post more. Nothing much to say but enjoy Part 25! (Dont forget to join the Discord server, and check out the new book I dropped if you're interested!)•
-------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't know, Addy." Chloe finally said. Addy's face was unreadable. Addy didn't look sad, or happy either. Just, blank. Finally, she sighed.
"I can't make you like me, but if you like Goh then so do I." Addy said. Her voice was cold, it made Chloe shiver.
"I thought you liked me?" Chloe muttered. She muttered loud enough for Addy to hear. "I do, but as friends now. I like Goh too!"
Addy exclaimed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
                    •Chloe's Pov•

I swallowed the lump in my throat. No. I couldn't let that happen. It doesn't make sense. Its already bad enough that Ash is with Goh. But Addy likes him too? It didn't add up to me. Ash wasn't interested in sharing, and Goh liked Ash from the start anyway. But it isn't fair! I've known Goh since we were kids, and Ash didn't.
"Fine. We can come to an agreement." I say. Addy's head perked up from drinking her soda. "What?" She asked.
"I have a plan," I started. "We would have to break Ash and Goh up first before he can like one of us." I say. Addy nodded her head, waiting for me to continue. "Then, once they break up, we'll fight for him. But if we want him, we have to work together first." I said, finally finishing it off with a breath.

I saw the corners of Addy's mouth turn into a grim smile. I could tell she was in agreement with me. Even if she won Goh over, I would still be her friend.

"But, no matter what happens, we'll still be friends. No matter what." I say, finishing my sentence. Addy smiled. When she smiled just now, I felt something in my heart. "What is this feeling?" I wonder to myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After their plan had been set, Chloe said her goodbyes, and rushed off to the lab. Thankfully, her father was still there, even though its after-hours. Ren and Chrysa were making changes to a code they had found.
She wasn't interested in that. She sneakily looked around for Ash. He wasn't in the lab. Thank god. She whispered. She found Goh sitting in the chair, in the kitchen on his laptop, eating a bag of pinap and banab berries. "Hey Goh! You're the person I wanted to see!" She said in a cheerful tone, with a smile. Goh gazed toward her direction and responded back with a wave and smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------
                        •Goh's Pov•

I saw Chloe walk into the kitchen, she sounded like she was in a good mood. She took a seat in the chair, in front of me. She just kept gazing at me. As if there was something on my face. After a few moments I finally say: "Is there something on my face, Chloe?"
"No." She says. "Where have I heard that tone of voice before?" I wondered. "I just think you're very handsome." She said with a smile. I felt my face turn red with embarrassment. I didn't like her praise, but I hoped Ash hadn't heard it. If he did, all hell would break loose.
She giggles as if she thought I was blushing. I really feel uneasy. I feel as if I might get sick, but I'm not uncomfortable. I'm just not used to this.
"T-Thank you." I managed to say. I felt half sick and half embarrassed. I force myself to smile, close my laptop, get up from my chair and head off upstairs. I wave to her, my face still red with embarrassment.
While I was walking upstairs, I heard her say: "Yes! He likes me!"
I almost got sick, I wasn't even close to the bathroom yet..
-------------------------------------------------------------
                        •Ash's Pov•

I was lying in Goh's bed, on my Pokédex, seeing what place I ranked in the World's Coronation Series. "Still in Great Classs." I say to myself.
I look up from my Rotom Phone when I hear the door open, and there Goh is. Goh's face is red. His beautiful lightly brown skin looks.. pale.
"What happened?" I say. My voice shivering at the sight. "Oh uh.. I just got sick. That's all." He says, his voice not sounding too confident. I know he's lying.
I get up from his bed and hug him. "Tell me please.." I beg, whispering into his ear. I felt his body shiver, I chuckled.
"It's Chloe. She said I looked handsome. I didn't know how to react so I left.." He says, his voice trailing off.
I pull away from him, his eyes looked at me with.. Sorrow? Sympathy? I'm not sure.
I rub his face and kiss his cheek. He giggles, holds my hand, and kisses me.
When his lips touched mine, I shivered. I closed my eyes to embrace the kiss. I felt so happy, so carefree. He put his hands on waist. My eyes flew open and I pulled away from the kiss. "Not now, Goh! Let's wait, please?" I begged, I even gave him the puppy-dog eyes. He smiled and nodded his head.

I wouldn't trade him for nothing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
As the day continued it has been incredibly peaceful. Usually, there would be chaos but not like that today. Ren finished up his work, and headed to a nearby Café for his break. He ordered a coffee and powered biscuits. The bustling noises, people chattering, it was wonderful.
Goh and Ash were at the lab, staring out the windows looking at the afternoon sunset. Chloe came to join them. You'd think some fight would happen between Ash and Chloe? No, the 3 of them stood together, watching the sunset through the window. As friends should.

If only that moment would last forever..
-------------------------------------------------------------
•End of Part 25•

•Hello, CheriVonny again with another part! I want to apologize for the wait, I'm busy packing and trying to move to a different spot, anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I hope you're still reading my fanfic! And for all the readers who are reading my fanfic, and you haven't followed me yet, please do! If not, that's completely fine I just hope you enjoy! Love you, enjoy the rest of your day/night!•