Part 15: Oh boy

✏Henlo! Its CheriVonny! Here with another chapter, sorry to keep you guys waiting btw. Hope you are all doing well! Don't forget to join the discord server! Also- why y'all making fun of the fact that the door was locked and Chloe just magically opened it? 😭😭 Anyways, that was a joke. I was up all night and I had forgot lol. Anyways enjoy!✏

"U-Uh..." Chloe stuttered, trying to get the words out of her mouth for what she was looking at. The boys froze at the sight of Chloe. They both thought that the door was locked... Somehow she managed to get in the room. (We don't talk about that LMAO)

"Is everything thing okay up there, Chloe?" Professor Cerise asked from downstairs. 

"Yep! Everything is okay! They are just... Uhm... Sleeping yeah! We probably heard something else, it's probably the Pokemon outside." Chloe said.

"You guys owe me..." Chloe whispered to the boys. Closed the door and went back downstairs. Ash, and Gou were frozen. They got caught.. But.. Weren't told on? This came to Gou's surprise, when they were younger, every time Gou would get in trouble, Chloe always told on him.

"Well, that was unexpected..." Gou said, his heart still pounding of shock. "Would you like to continue?"

Ash: Ngh... Sure, but I need a minute..

Gou: If you dont want to, it's alright.

Ash: No no, I do.. It's just... I'm a little sore.

About 2 minutes past and Gou was growing impatient. "Are you done yet? Its been about 3 minutes." Gou said. "Oh! Give me like 5 more minutes, please?" Ash asked.

"Ugh.." Gou sighed. He knew 5 minutes was going to take a long time. "Sorry Ash, but I can't wait anymore." Gou said and switched positions. 

Ash: "Wh-whoa!"

At this point, Ash was on all fours, and half of Gou's body climbed on top. "I-Im putting it back in.." Gou said, and with that, Ash started moaning. He wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to turn Gou on. And with every thrust, the pain slowly leaves, and pleasure starts taking over. 

"W-Wait!! S-Slow down! A-Ah! That's too fast...haa!~" Ash moaned. Ash knew that he wouldn't be able to sit down for a while, but it would be worth it. Suddenly, Gou froze. He felt a jolt through his body. A jolt of pleasure.

He knew what was going to happen, so he sped up his thrusting. "Huff.. Huff... Just hang on a little Ash.. I'm almost finished.. A-ah..." Gou moaned. 

Both: "A-AH!~"

------Meanwhile downstairs------

Pikachu, Sobble and Raboot were sitting on the floor in the kitchen, eating food. 

Pikachu: "Pi-Pika?" (W-What was that...?)

Raboot: "Ra Ra?" ( What was what?)

Pikachu: "Pika, Pi-chu...?" (Sounded like someone screaming...?)

Raboot: "Raboot. Ra ra. (Oh. That's our trainers.)

Pikachu: " PIKA PI PIKA!! (They might be in danger! We need to help them!)

Sobble: "Sob.." (Yeah..)

Raboot: Ra, Boot. Raboot, Ra." (Nah, they're good. They are just giving, love to each other.)

Sobble: " Sob..ble" (What... What does that mean?)

Raboot: " Raboot." ( It's better if you not know.)

------Meanwhile Upstairs------

Gou and Ash just had the best time of their lives. 

Gou: Oh...haa haa~ I came.. I thought I would last longer"

Ash: "..."

Gou: We're gonna definitely need a shower after this.

Ash: "Mmm... Yeah.. But can we just rest..?"

Gou: "Yeah.. Let me just pull out.."

Ash: " A-Ah!~ Slowly!"

Gou: "Oh right, my bad!"

After a few moments of resting they decided to take a shower, and watch a few movies and lay down. Their Pokemon went to their rooms to rest with their trainers.

Professor Cerise then came upstairs to the room. "Huh. You guys have been sleeping all day. It's better if you rest for tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Gou: "Goodnight Professor Cerise!

------End of Chapter 15------

✏CheriVonny again! Sorry if the wait wasn't worth it, I've been extremely busy and I'm very sorry! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be more coming soon! Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day or night! Cya soon!✏