Part 18: Again!?

↪Hello my beautiful babies! CheriVonny back with another chapter! I'll be hosting a Q&A soon! So, I will want you guys to post questions for me in the comment section! You can ask anything! The limit question for each person is 3! Thank you for reading. Enjoy!↩

-----------------------------------

Gou kissed Ash all over. Ash, was pinned against the wall, being kissed passionately all over his body by Gou. Ash shuddered when Gou bit his neck. Ash wrapped his arms around Gou's neck, and his legs around his waist.

Neither of them couldn't stop sharing love with one another. Gou continued to kiss Ash more, and more. A wave of pleasure went through Ash's body.

Ash: "W-wait.."

Gou: "Why? Are you not enjoying this?"

Ash: "I.. I am.. It's just.. I want more."

Gou thought for some moments, then understood what Ash meant. Gou unbuttoned Ash's pajamas and licked his chest. Ash huffed in pleasure, and Gou continued to lick his chest.

Gou pinched and pressed at Ash's nipple. Beginning to rub and lick it all over. The boys began to share love as they loved each other so deeply. Ash breathed in and out, he was breathing rapidly due to pleasure and excitement that ran throughout his body. The more Gou continued to tease him, the more Ash wanted. He wanted something.. More.

-----------------------------------

⚠WARNING! WARNING! PLEASE READ. GOU AND ASH ARE SWITCHES. THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU. Thanks!⚠

Ash had enough. He was done with Gou teasing him. He pushed Gou on to his back and pinned his hands with his. Ash looked deeply into Gou's eyes. Telling him what he wanted. The two looked at each other until Ash kissed Gou. They started to makeout. Between their kisses, Ash started to strip Gou down.

Gou was not aware of this at all. He was too lost in thought, and focused on Ash. A soon as they were done, Gou was shocked to see that his underwear, and pants were off of him! What Ash didn't know was that Gou had gotten a boner, so did Ash!

Gou:"H..Huh!?"

Ash:"Looks like you need some help~"

Gou gazed into Ash's eyes. There was no stopping Ash now. Ash put two of his fingers into his mouth, sucking them until they were wet enough. Soon, after they were wet enough, Ash stuck his fingers into Goh's hole. Gou's entire body flinched and squirmed. 

Gou: "Uwahhhh..~"

Ash: "Does it hurt? Do I need to pull them out?"

Gou: "N..no.. It just feels really weird... Hnng~"

Ash shoved his fingers deeper. He heard Gou moan as Ash had touched his good spot. Gou had no other choice but to touch himself. Gou felt really weird doing this, even in front of his boyfriend. It wasn't long until Gou was about to reach his climax. In such little time.

Gou: "A..Ash, im about to come-!~"

Ash acknowledged his words and shoved his entire fingers all the way into Gou's hole. Gou then reached his climax; splurting all over Ash's hands and some parts of his face. White thick liquid dripped from Ash's hand. After Gou caught his breath, he then realized he drenched his boyfriend with his climax.

Gou: "S..Sorry Ash! Here let me help you clean up!"

Ash: "Its fine, I can do it by myself-" 

Gou: "N..No! I insist!"

Ash: "Okay!"

-----------------------------------

After Gou and Ash cleaned up the mess, they then went back to their sleeping areas. Gou had went to sleep as soon as he hit the pillow. Ash looked at Gou; who was sleeping softly. Ash looked at Gou, then the ceiling. Processing what had happened moments ago. He turned to Gou once more..

"I love you Gou. Sleep tight." Ash said softly, before drifting to sleep.

↪END OF PART 18↩

↪Thank you for waiting, and being so patient for this chapter! I appreciate every single one of you who read it! I hoped you enjoyed! Dont forget about the Q&A questions! Thank you!↩