Part 11: Confession

-CheriVonny here. The one and only me! But anyways, here's Part 11. Unfortunately, I'm not posting on the weekends. But here's your part. Also, time's running out to put in requests for size stories, so I would love it if you submitted in the comments. Thanks! Enjoy!-

Ash was tired af. On the other hand, Gou wasn't tired at all. He was more energized. He climbed down the ladders and hopped onto the floor. He could hear Ash snoring so softly. He was wrapped up in his blue blanket with Pikachu and Riolu cuddling him. Gou looked over at them.

"They're all so adorable." Gou whispered to himself. Then he looked up at Sobble and Raboot. Raboot was holding Sobble in his arms while they slept. Soon, a wave of loneliness and shame hit Gou. He remembered how Horace left him alone in the woods that day. And how his mom and Dad left him alone on the internet. 

"I-It's not their fault they had so many things to do, I love my Mom and Dad. They are the best! They attend people needs." Gou whispered to himself. A little louder this time. "But they didn't attend your needs~" A voice said to him. Gou ignored it. He grabbed his clothes, toothbrush, and hair brush so he could get ready for the day. 

Then a thought came to Gou. He wondered if Ash even liked him at all. He wondered if Ash could see how he acted around him. Maybe he doesn't realize. . . Maybe, after all we been through, has he adapted any feelings for me?? Gou thought. After taking a shower, brushing his teeth, and brushing his hair, putting on his clothes, he finally came out of the bathroom. 

Ash was sitting on his bed half sleep, trying to stay awake. "Ugh . . . what time is it?" Ash groaned. He was so tired. "Well, if you weren't on your phone all night, maybe you could've gotten some sleep." Gou said. "Oh by the way, it's 10: 47." Ash stood up and wobbled. He was still half sleep. Not even half. He was really tired.

Ash: "I didn't sleep well at all."

Gou: "Just saying, I told you so."

Ash: "Shut up . . ."

Gou: *Laughs* "C'mon, if you eat breakfast, maybe you'll feel better."

Ash: "Okay . . ."

Ash went to the bathroom, freshen himself up, and went down the stairs to eat breakfast. Ash yawned. "So, Ash didn't get ANY sleep?" Professor Cerise asked. "Nope." Gou said. "This is so unlike Ash." Ren said, tilting his glasses to a different angle. "I wanna go back to sleep. . ." Ash whined. "Well, we don't have to do much around the lab today, so I guess we could snooze in." Professor Cerise said with a smile.

"Yay. . ." Ash said sleepily. After eating breakfast, caring for the Pokémon in Cerise park, doing simple things around the lab, everyone could finally chillax. Ash went upstairs and went back to sleep. As soon as Ash hit the pillow he was out cold. All snuggled in his blanket, Ash slept. Gou came into the room. "I'm not surprised Ash went back to sleep." Gou said to himself. Gou sat in a chair in the corner of the room and just stared at Ash.

Ash: "Could you like. . . you know stop staring at me?"

Gou: *Shocked* "W-Wait. . . You weren't sleep?!"

Ash: "C'mon, who sleeps that quickly?"

Gou: "You."

Ash: "Eh . . . That's fair."

Ash turned back over. He didn't go to sleep. "Hey Ash? D-Do you have a crush?" Gou asked nervously. Gou really wanted to see if Ash had feelings for him. "Yeah . . . why?" Ash asked. "Could you give me hints on who she is?" Gou asked. Ash sat up. "Who said it was a she?" Ash asked.

Gou was surprised. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" Ash asked. "Wha-- No! I- I mean . . . yes." Gou whispered. "I didn't quite catch that. . . you wanna come over here and tell me?" Ash asked. "Er. . . sure." Gou said. Then got up from the chair and walked over to Ash's bed, and sat down.

Ash: "You can tell me now."

Gou: "W-Well. . ."

Ash: "You going to tell me or no?"

Gou: "It's just that. . .I really like you Ash. More than friends."

Ash: "A best friend?"

Gou: "You idiot no." *Chuckles*

Ash: *Chuckles*

Gou signaled Ash to get a little closer to him. Ash scooted over to Gou. "What I mean is. . . I like you as a boyfriend." Gou said. GOD THIS IS SO EMBARSSING!!! Gou thought. "B-Boyfriend?" Ash stuttered. His face was really red. "Yeah, a boyfriend." Gou said a little embarrassed. "I've felt like this about since we met on Lugia." Gou said.

Ash: "I- I have too."

Gou: "I didn't make you uncomfortable, did I?"

Ash: "Oh! No. . . This is just a lot to take in right now."

Gou: "Right. . ."

Ash: "I really do like you. From the very first moment we met."

Gou: "Really?" 

Ash: "Yeah!"

Gou: "But, why do you like me?"

Ash got a little closer to Gou's face. "Because, I see a spark in you. And you don't even know it's there! You're really sweet, kind, adorable, and really loving. And not even to mention, your eyes are like the color of the ocean. When I look at them, it reminds me of sandy beaches and cool blue waves. I like you because of the personality you have, not just because of you looks." Ash said in one setting. He had to take a moment to breathe. 

Gou: "Really? Am I that special to you?"

Ash: "Yeah. . . I really love you Gou."

Gou: "Does that mean we're. . . dating?"

Ash: "I guess so. . . But were gonna have to keep our relationship a secret."

Gou: "We could do that."

Gou wrapped his arms around Ash's neck. "I love you. . ." Gou said. And with that, Gou put his soft lips on Ash's. They both embraced the moment. After pulling apart which felt like years, Gou looked at Ash. And Ash looked at Gou. 

"Guess we're no longer friends then. . ." Gou said. "We're boyfriends!"

-Hi, CheriVonny here! Thank you for reading part 11! I promise there will be more! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I promise these parts will be improved! Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your day! Love you!-

Will fix mistakes!