Part 17: Hush.

↔Hello! CheriVonny here with another chapter! I decided to start posting more so you guys didn't think it was finished. It is not finished and I don't plan on being done with this anytime soon. Anyways! Please enjoy Part 17↔

⚠WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR! Thanks!⚠

-----------------------------------------

Ash peeked inside the room... Before he could even know what was going on, he felt warm hands on his shoulders. Ash froze, and stood right where he was. He was too shocked and scared to move!

"Turn around.." The person said. The voice sounded familiar. He turned around, he was thinking it could be a robber, or a killer. Something of the kind! Ash turned around. It was Gou..? Had Gou been sneaking up on him? Had he been spying on him?

Bunches of questions started to form inside of Ash's mind. He was embarrassed.. And felt bad that he lied to his friend.

Gou: "Sneaking up on my parents I see?"

Ash: "Yeah.. Im sorry.."

Gou looked at him blankly, before sighing and moving back to bed. He signaled Ash to follow him. Which Ash did so. Soon after they had gotten in bed, turned off the movie and laid down. Gou was in his bed, while Ash was on the floor. Ash didn't mind the floor, it was actually pretty comfortable.

It was quiet.. And dark. Nothing for the boys to do, expect look at the ceiling; wide and awake. Ash shuffled and turned, while Gou couldn't do anything but continue to look at the ceiling. Trapped in his own mind, thoughts, desires, and questions.

Ash: "Hey Gou..?"

Gou: "Yes?"

Ash: "You're not mad at me, right?"

Gou went silent. Ash took his silence as an answer. Ash regretted what he had done, and wished that he could go back in time to change his decision. It was still quiet.. A little too quiet. Before the boys were alarmed by thuds and banging from down the hall.

Ash: "What's going on Gou..?"

Gou: "I hope I don't get a sibling. I don't want any."

Ash: "Wha..?"

The Pokemon were also alarmed and jumped to their feet. Sobble, almost cried because he had gotten frightened from the loud noises, before he could cry though, Gou comforted him until he calmed down.

Pikachu, who's tail was sparking with electricity had also been awaken. Then Raboot, he went back to sleep. Moments after the banging stopped, the Pokemon had went back to sleep, while Gou was softly snoring.

Ash was still wide awake. 

"What am I going to do..?" Ash thought to himself. He then took out his Rotom Phone. It was only 9:34 PM. Ash sighed, frustrated, and not having anything to do, he got up quickly and quietly and poked Gou gently.

After a few tries, he decided to give up. At this point Ash was desperate to do something. Anything! 

Ash: " I would do anything! Im just restless!"

Gou then woke up and looked at Ash. Maybe he should've been quiet.. Instead he gotten himself into trouble.

Gou: "Anything?~" 

Ash looked at Gou. Oh boy... What did he do now? Gou gotten up out of bed and walked towards Ash. Ash looked at him. He wasn't sure how to react. He didn't mean 'Anything' he was just bored.

Gou kissed his cheek. Waiting for a reaction out of Ash. After some moments, Ash knew what he was doing.. And gave his control over his body all to Gou...

-----------------------------------------

◀END OF PART 17▶

↔Hello! CheriVonny here once again! I hope you enjoyed today's part! It wasn't a lot but i'll be sure to post more often and to give you guys more! I love you all and thank you for your support! Enjoy the rest of your day or night! Love ya!↔