Part 27: First

•Hi! CheriVonny here! Sorry for the late upload, just having so many jobs at once isn't as easy as I thought it was. (Check my profile to see what I work as!) But here is Part 27! Leave suggestions in my comments and I hope you enjoy!•
----------------------------------
"Ugh.. it's so boring this morning.." Ash said sleepily. He was sitting on the couch with his head laid back against it. As usual, their Pokemon were sleeping and playing during this time of day. Goh and Chloe were sitting on floor, watching the 'Poké News 24/7' on Goh's Rotom phone.

Pikachu, who was now sitting in Ash's lap after playing with Sobble, Ash ran his hand down Pikachu's back, this made the Pokemon instantly fall asleep. Ash frowned, after thinking his first friend would at least stay up with him. Yes, today was quite boring indeed. Nothing to do. Since Goh and Chloe were busy, he'd thought he'd talk to Addy. Ash and Addy made up and became friends, he didn't have anyone to talk to, so, why not invite her over?
----------------------------------
Ash: Heeey, Addy! Are you busy?
Sent at 9:34AM
Addy: No, why?
Sent at 9:34AM
Ash: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? If you're not busy.
Sent at 9:35AM
Addy: Sure, what's the occasion?
Sent at 9:35 AM
Ash: Just hanging out and playing games.
Sent at 9:36AM
Addy: Omw👋
Sent at 9:36AM
Ash:😆
Sent at 9:36AM
----------------------------------
There was a sudden knock on the door a few minutes later. Goh was about to get up, but Ash suddenly volunteered to open the door. Goh sat back down, not sure why he'd want to open the door. Goh heard him open the door, there were a few giggles and talking but Goh could not hear it.

"I'll be right back guys!" Ash yelled while running upstairs with Addy. Pikachu; who was wondering what woke him up from his name decided to follow the two upstairs. Goh didn't mind Ash having other friends over, but it has to be people they both know.
----------------------------------
        •Ash's POV•

Me and Addy sat on my bed, and talked. We talked about Pokemon we caught or seen, things we ate, what we did the other day, and other things. I saw that Pikachu had came with us and decided to join us on my bed. "Ash, you're really funny, I could laugh at your jokes for days!" Addy said. I looked at her, she was so pretty. "Does Goh laugh at your jokes?" Addy asked me. "Well, sometimes, but he finds my humor funny." I reply. She looked at me with a toothy smile.

She had pretty white teeth, and her features were gorgeous. I couldn't tell why I didn't see this before. But I'm glad I did. I get up and started walking to the door. I look back at Addy, who was rubbing Pikachu to sleep. "Im gonna get a snack and some drinks from downstairs, want something?" I ask.

She perks her head up, if you have any grape or orange sodas i'll take that, and just a bag of chips. Doesn't matter what flavor." She says. I nod and closes the door. I walk downstairs to find Goh and Chloe sitting on the couch watching TV. I will admit, I got jealous.. But as long as they weren't doing anything they shouldn't then its fine.

I look away and walk into the kitchen. The Professors are out in the garden tending to the Pokemon. "They never get a break.." I thought to myself. I reach under the cabinet to get two bags of chips, and reach in the fridge to get two things of soda.

After I'm done, I hear footsteps walk into the kitchen, its Goh.
----------------------------------
       •Goh's POV•

"Hey Ash." I say. I give him a smile. I look at his arms as he's holding two bags of chips and two orange sodas. I was confused. "Ash, who are those for?" I ask. Ash began to speak but started stammering and stuttering. "W-Well, these are for me and my.. f-friend.." He finally said.

"What friend?" I ask. Unsure of this person. Ash would never lie to me, and I know it. He didn't say anything. I walk over to him and look at him deep in his eyes. He couldn't handle eye contact. With that, he blushed and looked away. I chuckle. He has the cutest reactions to me.

I sigh, and get serious. "Ash, whoever it is, please be careful with them and if they do something to you, call out my name, alright?" I say. He nods, almost looking relieved. I kiss his cheek and walk out the kitchen. I sit back in my spot on the couch where Chloe is.
----------------------------------
       •Ash's POV•

I run back upstairs, and when I reach my room I'm out of breath. I regain strength and my breathing is normal again. Addy looks half-sleep, but acknowledges my presence by looking at me and nodding. I close my door and sit back on the bed.

"Pikachu is asleep." She said, covering her mouth as a sign for me to be less loud. I nod. I give her a bag of chips, and an orange soda. She opens her bag of chips and soda. After a few silent moments. She says something. "Ash, can I ask you a question?" She asked. I nod. "Does Chloe.. ever mention about me when I'm not around?" She asked. Her voice sounded desperate and I couldn't help it.

"No, why?" I finally reply. She looks hurt and defeated. I didn't know if I did something wrong. "Addy! Did I do something wrong!?" I exclaim. Pikachu flinches but still sleep. She gestures me to be quiet. I nod. "Its just, I really like Chloe and.." Her voice trailed off. "And?" I asked. "And.. I think I want her to be my girlfriend." She says.

I stop drinking my soda, and look at her. "Go for it, im not stopping you." I say. Encouraging her to make a move. She smiles and reaches out her arms to hug me. Luckily Pikachu is put of her lap, and I reach out my arms as well. I know what Goh said, but a hug couldn't hurt.
----------------------------------
A few hours had passed and Addy was leaving. Both Addy and Ash went downstairs. Chloe was sleep on the couch, the professors were making their next data plan for tomorrow, and Goh was studying for his next quiz. This was a distraction for Addy to go ahead and leave. Ash said his goodbyes and Addy left. With a sigh of relief he went back upstairs to find Goh putting on his pajamas.

"Oh, hi Ash." Goh said, getting his shirt on. Ash blushed. With his shirt finally on, Goh took his papers and books and put them in his backpack. "Oh, you have a quiz tomorrow?" Ash asked. Looking upset. "Yeah, remember? I don't go to school unless there are quizzes. I mostly study here in the lab." Goh said. Goh turned around to continue packing his stuff in his backpack.

Ash wrapped his arms around Goh's waist. Ash sighed. "Okay Ash,  whats wrong?" Goh said, while still packing his things up. Ash leaned his chest onto Goh's back. "It's just.. I'll miss you." Ash said.
Goh sighed. He zipped up his backpack and left it in the chair. Ash let go of Goh's waist, and stepped back. "Its late, Ash. Lets get in bed." Goh said.

Goh laid on the bottom bunk. Ash was about to climb and sleep on the top bunk. "Ash, why don't you sleep with me tonight?" Goh asked. Ash froze and blushed. Ash got his pillow and laid down on the bottom bunk with Goh. He pulled the covers over them, and turned off the lamp.

"Goodnight Ash, I love you." Goh said, scooting over to his boyfriend and caressing his cheek. "I love you too, Goh." Ash said embracing Goh's warm touch. Ash kissed Goh deeply. After the two kissed, they were both feeling sleepy. Goh wrapped his arms around Ash's back and Ash buried his face into Goh's chest. "We should do this more often." Goh said.

"Yeah, I think we should too."
----------------------------------
•End of Part 27•

•Hey, Hey, Hey! CheriVonny with a VERY VERY late part. I'm so very sorry! I got caught up in some trouble, but its solved now and I should be posting regularly starting tomorrow. Also, Part 30 will be my big part I'll do! I plan on going all out on it so be there and read it when it comes out! We're not stopping here, there's still more to be solved and discover! But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this part. I love you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night!•

Words: 1496