Part 7: Addy

-Hi! CheriVonny here! Back with another chapter! I know I should've posted on Monday, but I got lazy. (Sorry!) Also, please read and vote for more parts. That's what motivates me to make more! Hope you're enjoying Satogou: "My dear Gou" I know it's trash. Anyways, Here's Part 7! Enjoy! (Song: The boy I have a crush on- Frad) Note: I know it's 'The girl I have a crush on' but I wanted it to be more of like. . . gay because of Satogou. . . So yeah.

It was a great day for Ash. He was glad he didn't have the fever anymore. He felt free! He woke up early this morning. (Which he never does) Ash felt like he was dirty, so he took a nice hot shower, put on some clean clothes and went out to the Cerise park. As usual the park would be very lively, but the Pokémon were still sleep.

But Ash didn't care, he left food for the Pokémon and left the lab. He decided to start off the day by taking a little jog. It was a beautiful and glorious morning. He stopped by the bakery and ordered 2 bags of the "Teeny-tiny-awesome-great-smelling-things." Which are scones in his language. He ate some, and saved the rest for Gou and the rest of the Pokémon. Ash felt a nice cool and warm breeze.

He thought it was the Dragonairs controlling the weather that lived on Dragonite island. Ash doubted it because the island was far far away. After walking for awhile, it hit 10:32, and everyone was just starting to wake up. Minutes passed, and Ash got a Rotom text from Gou. Ash took the Rotom phone out of his pocket.

Gou: WHERE ARE YOU?! 🤬

Ash: You don't have to be mad. . . I'm just out for a jog. 😉

Gou: I don't like that emoji.

Ash: And I don't like the way you're talking to me.💅 -Savage moment lol-

Gou:  😑

Ash: 🖕

Gou: I'm going to tell Professor Cerise you did the middle finger emoji.

Ash: Yeah, I'm going to tell Professor Cerise you were on P**nHub the other day. 😁

Gou: I- Sorry.

After that, Ash felt really happy with himself. Ash wasn't really going to tell. And Gou wasn't going to tell on Ash. Gou and Ash had a huge thing with secrets, if you tell them a secret they would keep it. They would possibly forget some. But, they both will keep most of them. (Especially Gou) After awhile of walking, Ash walked back to the lab. Where he was assigned with a task. To analyze data.

-Please, don't tell me that was Gou's task. I know! I wanted to change it up a lil'. Okay back to reading.-

Ash went to analyze some data over in the other room. While Gou was putting books up that had fallen because of Gengar. Gou thought he heard snickering, and looking over at Ash, he was giggling. Gou thought it was cute until he knew what he was laughing at. Gou peeked over Ash's shoulder, and then he saw it.

Ash had a message sent to him from Addy. Addy had texted him : "Hope you have a great day!" Gou was confused, and annoyed. Gou didn't know how they had each other's phone numbers, and the fact that Ash was giggling to her text. Gou thought that Ash didn't like Addy.

Gou felt heartbroken but at the same time he felt happy for Ash. Still looking over Ash's shoulder, Ash pulled him into a hug. "EEEEP-" Gou shrieked. Ash chuckled, he thought the sounds Gou made were cute. Gou was already mad. He didn't feel like waking up today, he wanted to sleep in. But they could only do that on the weekends.

"Are you jealous of Addy, again?" Ash asked teasing. "W-wha-- No, of course not." Gou said. He was unsure to be relieved or to be happy they weren't together. Gou wanted to confess to Ash before it was too late. But, Gou knew deep down that Ash proabaly liked Addy at some point when they met. Not even to mention when Ash told Gou about Serena and how she kissed him.

Gou kept quiet for a minute and then Ash let him out of the hug. Gou acted like he didn't care about the hug. But, Gou really liked all the hugs that Ash gave him. Addy was on Gou's mind all day. Gou did not like her. AT ALL. More like Gou HATED her. It was the way Addy flirted with Ash, and that the way she dressed. I mean c'mon! Ash wouldn't like the clothes she wore, right?

The day Addy came to the lab, she was wearing blue clothes, with brown pants. I mean, like, she could've wore something better. Gou couldn't help but stay mad at Addy. Chole said se was coming tonight. Gou had planned to talk to her, and make sure she didn't like Ash. Gou was going to reclaim his man. (YASSSS!! GO GET YOUR MAN!!)

Few minutes later . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone had ring the doorbell on the lab. That someone was Addy. Gou felt his heart drop. He was so angry, his whole face turned red. He wanted to squeeze her little head off. He already destroyed one of his stress balls. Addy turned to the room Gou was in. Gou turned his head away. He didn't want to see her face. "Hey Gou!" Addy said with a warm smile.

Gou: "Oh hi."

Addy: "What's wrong. . .  you have a fever? My mom's a doctor, I could check your temperature-"

Gou had cut Addy off. "Do you . . . Do you like Ash?" Gou said. He was upset but frustrated at the same time. "O-Oh . . . No. I think he's cute but . . . I don't like Ash. I like you." Addy said. Her cheeks were a little pink. She looked at Gou. Gou looked at her. So many things were going through his mind. "Oh. . .  Well-" Then Gou was cut off when Addy gave him a kiss. (Oh my god. I was so disgusted when I typed this. I wanted to add some drama okay? I don't support Addy x Gou. Just a little note.)

Gou looked so fucking disgusted. That was his first kiss. He didn't want his first kiss to be with Addy. He wanted it to be with Ash. Gou was trembling, he couldn't believe that he let this happen! He was didn't know what to think of himself anymore. "So, did you like the kiss?" Addy said with a smile. Gou had to be honest. "No, I did not. I don't like you. I don't like how you flirt with Ash, I don't like the way you dress, and the way you talk to him." Gou said sternly. Addy looked heartbroken, but she had another trick up her sleeve. "Oh, I see you have a crush on Ash, then why don't you tell him?" Addy said with a sly smile.

Gou shook his head. "I can't tell him. I'm not ready to." Gou said, with a frown. "Then I'll tell him!" Addy said, then she ran off. "WAIT- NO! DON'T" Gou yelled.

-Hi, It's me, CheriVonny. Sorry I haven't posted in like a few days, look I had to do somethings, and I was also lazy. I'm really really sorry! Please don't be mad at me! But anyway, hope you enjoyed Part 7! Part 8 will come out Friday this week! Also I'm taking requests for side stories, from March the 4th, to the 15th. Bye! Cherivonny, offline.