Part 3: Scared

-CheriVonny here! WHOOOO! Posted two parts in a whole day! I'm on a roll! After this part I'm going to be doing some side stories. Hope some people see this. I know, Satogou: "My dear Gou..." is so trash. I'm trying so hard!! But anyway thanks for reading this! Happy reading! <3-

It's been a few adventures for Ash and Gou. Like for one: Ash made friends with a Riolu from a Pokémon egg, Gou caught a Scorbunny and it evolved in a Raboot! Goh's Raboot is going through a "E-boy phrase" But Gou doesn't mind. Goh also caught a Sobble. The Cerise park is full of all the Pokémon Ash and Gou caught. And... well... Gou's been picking up feelings for Ash. But Ash is too DENSE to even realize.(-_-)

Our young heroes ate dinner and are getting ready for bed. The Lab beds felt really comfortable plus with silk pillowcases! ^^

Professor Cerise: Alright guys, goodnight! See you when I come back to the lab!

Ren: Bye guys!

[Boys]: Bye!!~

As always, they switch beds. Ash got the top bunk and Gou got the bottom bunk. Gou nor Ash could sleep. Neither could their Pokémon.

Gou: Ash, stop shuffling the sheets!!!! It's loud.

Ash: It's not my fault I can't get comfortable!!!

Pikachu: Pikachu. Pika. Chu. (Yeah Gou. Shut up.)

Raboot: Ra. Boot. Raboot. (Shut the f*** up Pikachu.)

Pikachu: Pikachu. Pika... (Nobody cares about your E-Boi emotions.)

Sobble: Sob... (Guys...)

Ash and Gou didn't know what their Pokémon were talking about. Riolu was sleep, so he didn't mind. Gou tossed and turned, and Ash shuffled in his sheets. Nobody could sleep. So they decided to pass the time by talking and making horrible jokes. Until the power went out...

Ash: AHHH- What was that...?? Why did the lamp turn off??

Pikachu: Zzzzz...

Raboot: ZZzzZ

Sobble and Riolu were sleep. Ash was scared of the dark. He always was. He always thought someone was going to get him in the dark. People always told him that if you hid under the blanket, the monster wouldn't get him. But for some reason it was always darker under the blanket.

Ash: Gou... I'm scared...

Gou: ZzzzZZ. . .

Ash: Gou...

Gou: Go to sleep.

Ash: I can't...

Gou: Why not?

Ash: Because... I'm scared of the dark...

Gou started to chuckle then it turned into a laugh. Gou really couldn't believe that Ash was scared of the dark. As much as Ash is brave and confident in battles, Gou had never seen or heard him scared. But also... Gou did think it was cute. Gou imagined Ash cuddling up next to him because he was all scared.

Gou: Fine. Come sleep down here with me.

Ash climbed down the ladders with his pillow, blanket, and a Snorlax plushie. Gou blushed intensely. Ash couldn't help the fact to just stare into his ocean eyes. Gou looked at Ash for a while and Ash did the same. It was a really weird atmosphere... But eventually Gou let Ash in his bed.

Goh was incredibly warm plus the power went out, so Gou got up to open the window. And laid back down with Ash. Gou looked at Ash. Ash was sleeping and snoring softly. Though he started tossing and turning. Gou really admired Ash a lot. Like A LOT and Gou wasn't scared to even admit he had feelings for Ash. But Gou was scared of confessing to Ash. Gou wanted to know Ash a little more and. . . deeper. I mean how could Gou not love his brown eyes, with a hint of amber.

He was so adorable. Gou had always looked up to Ash. Even when he felt like he was a failure or even a coward at sometimes. Ash always calmed Gou when he needed it most. Gou really felt like he was the one. Gou put his arms around Ash's body, as if he was hugging him. Ash looked comfortable now. Gou had the feeling to just give him a kiss right on the forehead. 

"We're just friends, right? I'm not gay. Am I???" Gou asked himself. Ash put his arms around Gou's body and hugged him in his sleep. They soon drifted off to sleep. Their Pokémon joined and slept on Gou's bed.

"No need to be scared Ash... your in my arms, and when your in my arms, your always safe"

-I'm so sorry if this was so short!!! But that's the end of Part 3

-I'm so sorry if this was so short!!! But that's the end of Part 3. Don't worry! There will be more! Hope you enjoyed! Not my art btw- But there will be more tomorrow, Now I have to go do homework- Bai!!!- ʕ⁀ᴥ⁀ʔ

                                                        »-(¯'·.·'¯)->To be continued<-(¯'·.·'¯)-«