Part 9: What a day.

-Hi, CherVonny here. I'm becoming lazier with these titles. Just wanted to say: OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH VOTES AND 300+ VIEWS! THIS BOOK IS HORRIBLE BUT YOU GUYS ARE STILL FINDING TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ IT! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I also wanted to thank SkephaloShipperXD (Please give thanks to the person) for giving me the ideas. But anyways, Enjoy reading-

Ugh. . . Here we go again. Gou is always mad at how girls keep flirting with Ash. It's so annoying. Even though Ash doesn't mind, it's making him. . . uncomfortable. But, as long as they don't touch Ash, Gou's fine with it. I guess. Ash and Gou are on a couch in the living room in the Cerise Lab.

Gou was scrolling through his Pokedex, while Ash was brushing Pikachu's fur with a brush. That's when Gou suddenly put his hand on Ash's waist without Gou realizing. Ash blushed like crazy. Ash started shaking, it wasn't from fear, it was just, you know. . . he liked it a lot, a bit too much.

Soon the doorbell ranged. Gou got up and opened the door, it was a package from, Mallow? "Hey Ash, who's Mallow?" Gou asked sternly. (Protect Ash- Mode on) "Oh, Mallow? She was a friend of mine when me and Pikachu stayed in Aloha" Ash said with a smile. "Oh, well she got a package for you." Gou said with a warm smile.

Ash took the package and opened it. It had a note on top of the box saying, "Wear it" Ash got up and excused himself to change in the room. Gou was confused, but he didn't mind anything. So, he went back to scrolling through his Pokedex. Until, Gou heard Ash groan.

"UGH!!! MALLOW WHY?!" Ash groaned, that to Gou was basically saying: "Oh my god, why" Gou knocked on the door. "Ash can I come in?" Gou asked. He wanted to know what was going on. "Uhm, n-no, I'm fine." Ash said, he was unsure if he would be okay with Gou seeing him like this.

Gou: "Ash, I'm coming in . . ."

Ash: "Wait-!"

Gou didn't want to hear it, so he opened the door. That's when he saw Ash wearing a baby blue dress, with white-striped bows. Ash looked at Gou, and Gou looked at Ash. It was a very awkward atmosphere. "I can explain-" Ash was then cut off when Gou took a picture of Ash in the dress.

"Heh. You actually look kinda cute in it." Gou teased. Although Gou did think he was cute from the beginning, he looked cuter in it now. "Gou, t-that's not funny!!" Ash whined. "G-Get out!" Ash exclaimed, he playfully pushed Gou out of the room, while Gou was laughing.

Gou couldn't believe what he said, "You look kinda cute in it." Gou felt embarrassed. He meant to say that in his mind, not to his crush! Raboot came inside the lab after playing with Sobble in the park. Gou had his hands over his face blushing. Ash came out of the room in his regular clothes.

Ash and Gou looked at each other and blushed, then turned away. Gou then grabbed Ash's hand and took him outside on the porch of the lab. Raboot, still wondering what the hell is going on. Gou had to do it today, if not his chance would slip away. "What's going on?" Ash asked. He thought it was about him wearing a dress.

Gou: "I know if this is all sudden but-"

Ash: "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to come in and see me like that!"

Gou: "Huh? I'm not talking about that. I was trying to say-"

Ash: "I'm sorry!"

"So, Mallow told you to wear the dress?" Gou asked. Ash nodded. Ash and Gou just stood there, looking at each other. Gou's Rotom phone went off. "Lemme take that. . ." Gou said then rushed inside the lab. "Oooo~ Ash got a crush!" Chole teased.

Ash: "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!"

Chole: "My mother. . . "

Ash: "No, I mean when did you get here?"

Chole: "The day I was born?"

Ash: "Oh Arceus. . ."

Ash had a blank face, while Chole laughed. "I don't like Gou!" Ash whined. "You don't like him, but you love him." Chole teased. Soon then, Professor Cerise called them in for dinner. "I'll have to confess sooner or later. . ." Ash whispered to himself. "You say anything, Ash?" Gou asked.

"Err. . . No." Ash said and sighed. Then looked over at Chole who was giving him 'The look' "What a day." Ash sighed.

-Hewwo. CheriVonny here again. Just wanted to say this part was not my best work. I'm sorry that I rushed through it. . . I could do so much better. Thanks for reading! I really love how you guys find time out of your day to read this! Love you! Remember: I'm taking requests until the 15th of March. Give me those requests!-