Part one: First meet

It's a wonderful day in Pallet town. Our young hero, Ash Ketchum and his buddy, Pikachu are ready for a new adventure!  As always, Ash is on adventures and can't wait to open a new one! As Ash friend zones girls, this particular adventure is different from any other! (Well, maybe...)

"MOM!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Ash cried. Ash was going to be late to go to an open ceremony at a lab in Vermillion City. Most of the people are going to travel far and wide to get there.

"You did say you could wake your own self up." Delia said in a dull voice. She is sweet and loving, but this day she wasn't feeling it. 

"MOM! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!" Ash whined as he hurried downstairs.

"Well, before you go eat some breakfas-" Delia didn't get to finish. Ash had already darted out the door. With Pikachu after him. He's never been that fast... well... unless there's food around. 

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see new Pokémon, right Pikachu?"

"Pika Pika!!" Pikachu squealed. He was always ready for a new adventure just like Ash.

Ash met up with Professor Oak. They talked for a minute, and then when they were about to leave, Delia showed up.

"Ash, don't you think you're forgetting something?" Delia said in a sweet tone. She was holding a brown paper bag up to her chest. "I told you get some breakfast before you go, Thought you'd be hungry on you way." With a sweet smile, Delia handed the paper bag to her son.

"Thanks mom!" Ash exclaimed.

"Pikachu!"

"I brought me some too! I'll be coming with you, just to make sure you get there safe."

"Wait- you're coming with us...?" Ash grumbled under his breath.

"It shouldn't be a problem!" Professor Oak said with a small chuckle.

Soon, after they settled in the car, they droved off onto the dirt path to Vermillion City.

"Now Ash, Didn't you say you wanted to become a Pokémon Master? Are you still living up to that dream?" Professor Oak asked, a little bit of unease in his voice.

"Yeah! I am! And I'm going to do it with Pikachu by side!" Ash said. He hugged Pikachu close to his chest.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu loved being hugged by Ash. 

"I see, your love for Pokémon hasn't changed one bit, Ash!" Professor Oak said.

Meanwhile in Vermillion City At Cerise Lab...

"Oh dear... Is he coming...?? I'm so worried! Where is he??? Did he get caught in something?!" People said in the Lab. Overlapping chatter is what Gou and Chole could hear upstairs.

"Please Please calm down, don't get worried, I'm sure Professor Oak was caught in traffic... no need to be worried!" Professor Cerise said calming the crowd just a little before Ash, Delia, Pikachu, Mr. Mime, and Professor Oak stepped through the door.

"What can you hear??" Gou whispered to Chole.

"Well, maybe if you'd be quiet, I'll be able to hear!" Chole loudly whispered.

Ash's mind: What was that...? Maybe coming from upstairs?

Ash couldn't get upstairs, due to the fact people were crowding it.

Professor Cerise stood in front of everyone. Professor Oak stood beside him.

"Our target here at Cerise lab is to learn and find new Pokémon, where we make bonds with Pokémon. Pokémon, a mysterious life form, we live along with them, we care for them, and we'll deepen our bond with them, now, we'll talk about the most mysterious Pokémon-"

Professor Cerise was then interrupted by a loud ping coming from the computer system.

"Huh? What's this?" Professor Oak asked.

"Wait- With the right measurements... the climate... and the winds... We might have a legendary Pokémon coming today!" Professor Cerise exclaimed.

"WHOA! I want to check it out! Let's go now!" Overlapping chatter.

Everyone ran out of the lab to go down the docks. Ash went to, although he took a shortcut ;)

With Pikachu by his side, they went to go battle the great Lugia.

Gou running along the mountain

Until next time we will see our young heroes! Until next time! <3