Part 6: Cuddles~

-Hi! CheriVonny here! 2 parts posted in a day! YAY! Unfortunately I won't be posting on weekends because of business meetings. But anyways, Here's Part 6! Really hope the song fits the mood. Enjoy! (Audio not mine. Belongs to Frad. Frad-Luv letters)-

Ash wasn't feeling great at all today. He came down with a horrible fever. (Poor baby) Professor Cerise told him to lay in bed. But Ash was mischievous as hell, and did not stay in bed. He had to take the medicine the doctors gave him. They were pills. Ash could take them. He just didn't want to. They were pills to solve fever, headaches and stomachaches. Although Ash didn't want to take the pills, Gou would make him take them.

Yesterday, when he had to take them, Gou pinned Ash's arms towards the wall and made him take the pills. And if he didn't, Gou would smack his forehead. It was funny really. Pikachu, Riolu, Sobble, and Raboot would start cracking up when Gou smacked Ash's forehead. Sometimes, Ash would make Gou feel bad, and Gou wouldn't make Ash take the pills.

It was time for the two young heroes to get ready for bed. Chole, Professor Cerise, Ren and Chrysa had all packed up and headed to their homes. It was just Ash, Gou and their Pokémon. Professor Cerise could trust Gou to make sure Ash took his pills. "But, Gouuuuuuu~ I don't wanna take them, Please!!!" Ash whined, no matter how much he whined, it just couldn't piss off Gou.

Gou was already annoyed by the fact Ash won't take the pills. "Guess we're going to have to do this the hard way then. If that's what you want" Gou said, then he let out an annoyed sigh. Ash didn't want to. Soon Gou put Ash in a headlock which wasn't too tight. Ash squirmed and squiggled. It was no use. "You going to take your pills now?" Gou asked. He was definitely over it now. "Ugh. . . Fine." Ash grunted. 

"That's what I thought Ash. Now let's go get your-EEEP-!" Gou had fallen. But instead of Gou falling on the ground he fell on Ash. "I'm so sorry Ash, l-let me get off of you. . ."Gou said, as he was trying to get off of Ash, Ash grabbed his arm and Gou fell right back on Ash.

Gou: "What the- ASH!!"

Ash: "Can we cuddle. . .?"

Gou: "We're just friends!"

Ash: "Friends even cuddle."

Gou: "I-"

Ash brought Gou's face up to his. Gou started having a gay panic. Gou knew Ash was acting funny after he took the pills for his fever. Gou put his hand on Ash's forehead. "Ash. . . Your really burning up." Gou said. Gou was worried now. This wasn't cute anymore. "Open your mouth Ash. You just need to take one more. . ." Gou said. Ash did what he was told and Gou stuck the pill in his mouth. (This is so fucking gay)

"Swallow!" Gou said with a smile on his face. Ash swallowed the pill. Ash looked really sleepy. Gou helped Ash stand up. "Here, you can sleep on the bottom bunk." Gou said. As Gou was climbing up the ladder to go to his bed, he felt a tug on his pants. "Gou? Could you just stay with me tonight?" Ash whined, Gou was flustered. He was blushing like hell.

"Sure Ash, I'll sleep with you~." And after that, they drifted off to sleep, cuddling, and hugging.

" And after that, they drifted off to sleep, cuddling, and hugging

-Done, and done~! Whew this took sometime. I'm sorry if this was rushed or if this was too short, I'm really sorry. Not my image btw. But anyways, Here is Part 6! Be here for part 7&8 on Monday! Love you guys! Have a wonderful weekend!- CheriVonny offline~~